Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We've all got that feeling we're destined for something grater. Well my Gorn can now do it!

I finally made it to the sol system, with out getting challenged once! Puny humans deserve everything they get!

And oh boy are they going to get it!
Plus a massive stockpile of Ha'Peng's.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Sure... give it your best shot... Bet you cant even figure out how to find earth inside the system...

Silly Klingons...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-28-2012, 05:42 AM
**looks out the window**

First one on the left from the big glowy thing!

Stupid Stripperfleet member, I'm a Gorn not a Klingon, as stated in my opening transmission!
:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-28-2012, 05:47 AM
I'll give you 2 dollars and 50 cent and some lint if you change your target to Bajor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-28-2012, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I'll give you 2 dollars and 50 cent and some lint if you change your target to Bajor.
Tempting, it does get rid of that blasted "of Bajor" mission...

I'm of two minds if I should take out Vulcan, while I'm here. As we all know Vulcan's are Evil.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
Tempting, it does get rid of that blasted "of Bajor" mission...

I'm of two minds if I should take out Vulcan, while I'm here. As we all know Vulcan's are Evil.
I'l throw in a bag of cookies. :3
<--works as a chef/baker for a living. Makes brilliant cookies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-28-2012, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Stupid Stripperfleet member, I'm a Gorn not a Klingon, as stated in my opening transmission!
Logically, it would seem that you being a Gorn does not put you in any better of a position to be boasting of intellectual prowess, as it is the Gorn who fell to the Klingon Empire. Further, as one of their subjects, is it not, perhaps unwise to insult your rulers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
I'm of two minds if I should take out Vulcan, while I'm here. As we all know Vulcan's are Evil.
It would be illogical for you to challenge the Vulcan home world alone. You wouldn’t even get by our defense grid.
Our intelligence report suggests that the Gorn are a large slow reptilian species (TOS against Kirk). Your ships may be tough, but your slow reaction time will be your undoing. I’d advice you to instead work on stomping out the tribble threat to your food supplies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-29-2012, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curii
**looks out the window**

First one on the left from the big glowy thing!

Stupid Stripperfleet member, I'm a Gorn not a Klingon, as stated in my opening transmission!
:p
You work for Klingons, hence you are a klingon... Makes not diffrence to me... Reptile or not, you ship blows up just like any other KDF ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-29-2012, 02:31 AM
First on to the left huh.......

thats Venus... please shoot at will no ones on it...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-29-2012, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDarter
First on to the left huh.......

thats Venus... please shoot at will no ones on it...
Only all those Amazon chicks in the jungles.. So my reading tells me!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 AM.