Lt. Commander
I'm a lifetime member since launch/pre-order. I enjoy the C-store, and have bought most of the bridge packs, outfits, and a few ships. So I regularly buy points. I'm fairly sure I haven't received my stipend for Feburary, and it occurs to me, due to regularly buying points, I have no idea if I have ever received one.

It is past time I do my due diligence and audit myself and my account, but cannot find a way to get my history, or even my stipend date. I would have expected this to be easier to find. Help needed in finding out how be a responsible customer, and checking my account transaction history.

Thanks in advance
Skrim72
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2012, 09:34 AM
I do recall them saying that such an account or transaction history doesn't exist, and that they were hoping to implement one in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2012, 11:47 AM
would be nice i would like to have the refit intrepid and refit defiant (the first two) that i paid for and apparently no longer have
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henshin_Cyborg
I do recall them saying that such an account or transaction history doesn't exist, and that they were hoping to implement one in the future.
hmmm, I find that very troublesome, because the best I can tell, there are no recepts at all for our purchases. Seems there must be some kind of system in place to protect customer rights, even on a basic level.

Anyone know how I contact a billing department? I cant even seem to find where to request account history, or billing support from Cryptic. I know I should have sought this information out earlier, but as a lifetime member I've never had a reason to before.

Thanks in advance.