Lt. Commander
Hello.

If anyone remembers the official F2P Launch Trailer produced by Cryptic, that's a good thing, because I really liked that trailer.

However, I wanted to see a Klingon Version. And it's beginning to look like the best option for this is fan-made.

Unfortunately, my film-making skills are non-existant. So, I am asking the rest of you on Ten Forward to either find or make one.

Any takers?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 10:51 AM
I would hate to for someone to see a KDF trailer and get the false impression they were a full faction like the Fed, only to be disappointed and quit. The KDF in its current state is kind of an embarrassment and probably not something Cryptic wants to advertise.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2012, 10:53 AM
I could do a KDF ship combat trailer easily enough.

As for ground combat and character progression... no idea. All I want to see in game trailers (and most movies) is spaceborne pew pew anyway!

Regarding advertising.... it's a fan video, it wouldn't get enough views or mass influence to matter. And it will probably have much better ship to ship combat content than Cryptic's trailers (no wows from me on the existing trailers).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I would hate to for someone to see a KDF trailer and get the false impression they were a full faction like the Fed, only to be disappointed and quit. The KDF in its current state is kind of an embarrassment and probably not something Cryptic wants to advertise.
I think that's why we've only had one trailer focus on the KDF....the first, and probably only trailer we had described so many things that were never in-game.