Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Any Female Rare Boff Rewards?
03-03-2012, 10:35 PM
I have to say I have kept my first ever vulcan Boff and many others just because my ship is starting to turn into an all male alien zoo.. No one wears a uniform and it is quite the gentlemen's club.. but not in a good way.

Can I get some girls already?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-03-2012, 10:49 PM
lol my bridge is a harem, play your cards right mate
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimn View Post
I have to say I have kept my first ever vulcan Boff and many others just because my ship is starting to turn into an all male alien zoo.. No one wears a uniform and it is quite the gentlemen's club.. but not in a good way.

Can I get some girls already?
What about the C-Store Borg Enigneering BOFF?
Last time i checked she was quite female.


Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-04-2012, 07:53 AM
You don't have to buy cstore stuff to get female BOs.

If you are unlucky with the BOs you've gotten through the missions visit the exchange. There should be plenty of rare+ female BOs for a few energy credits each.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Just about every Boff we've gotten as an ingame reward (FE/Veteran) has been male (Reman, Breen, etc). Though I believe there are plans eventually to make the Android Boff in both male and female varieties, and I seem to recall that an Orion female was allegedly gettable for feds (though I don't know how).

It would be nice if an FE would come along that offered us a Female.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-04-2012, 08:18 AM
You can also get a female orion when reaching the highest Diploamtic rank.


Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
... and I seem to recall that an Orion female was allegedly gettable for feds (though I don't know how).
One of the rewards for hitting T4 in Diplomacy is a cross faction BO - including female Orions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimn View Post
all male alien zoo..

Can I get some girls already?

Da hell?

My bridge is a night club of short skirts and cleavages...

You're doing it wrong dude.

(I'm not on the bridge that often anyway, not like you can actually drive your ship from there...)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-06-2012, 02:02 AM
You can buy basic female Boff's easily enough but you do seem to get mosly males on the random rewards and as KDF only Klingons and Orions have females in the first place.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perji

Da hell?

My bridge is a night club of short skirts and cleavages...

You're doing it wrong dude.

(I'm not on the bridge that often anyway, not like you can actually drive your ship from there...)
Guys i think you should got out and meet some real girls from time to time, a Star Trek game is definitely not what you are looking for, LOL. :p


Live long and prosper.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 PM.