Lt. Commander
Ok, simple question as listed in the topic. I've just been promoted to consul, I got my duty officers. But K7 doesn't appear in my transwarp menu, do i need to talk to someone or do something? I've tried to speak to Jiro but he did nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2012, 04:26 AM
Try changing zones, or if that fails, log out and log back in. If that fails then you might want to submit a bug report.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Did you try hailing Jiro or talking to him in person? Its been a while so I don't really remember if there is anything that needs to be done, but if you only talked to him in person then try hailing him instead (or the other way around).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2012, 10:59 AM
I don't remember doing anything special to unlock my K7 Transwarp ability, but I may have changed maps once or twice before trying to use it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
I don't remember doing anything special to unlock my K7 Transwarp ability, but I may have changed maps once or twice before trying to use it.
Try logging in and out that usually fixes most problems in a MMO.

This thread should be moved to gameplay bugs.
Ensign
# 6 Got the same issue..
12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
I first ask my fleet for help. I did relog, I did talk to Jiro, then I did submit a ticket. I have been answered to go to Lt Ferra at Academy to update commendations records (in diplomatics)... no more effects! Then I have been granted a Respec token and I am waiting an answer about how to use it cause I am not sure of what to do.
Apparently they are in the smog too about this issue! But do not hesitate to submit a ticket.