Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Just as the title says. If I use this boff to train another of my boffs, can I replay and get another one? Some in chat say no, some say yes, and that means I have to go to the forums for the real answer

Before I commit him to either my crew or training for my crew, I need to know.

I'm going to post this in The Academy instead and request that this gets locked or deleted. I think it's more appropriate to ask questions there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Yes. You just have to run the mission again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
Yes. You just have to run the mission again.
Are you sure... the second time I ran the mission, I did not have a jemmy as a reward option
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Are you sure... the second time I ran the mission, I did not have a jemmy as a reward option
I had the option to get it a second time and I had the Boff join my crew, but when I clicked on it again it said already have max number cannont claim another (or something to that effect). I know you cannot get the doffs after the first run.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
I had the option to get it a second time and I had the Boff join my crew, but when I clicked on it again it said already have max number cannont claim another (or something to that effect). I know you cannot get the doffs after the first run.
Ditto.

This means that if you plan to use the BOFF reward to 'train' one its skills, you can't if you already chose him as a reward and clicked 'Join'.

Your only option then would be to 'dismiss' him, do the mission again, claim him to 'train' one of your crew, do the mission again and then claim him again to 'join'.) That's how the Reman BOFF worked too.

So the answer you are looking for is 'Yes' you can (if this BOFF is just like the Breen and Reman BOFFs from the previous series).
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2012, 12:46 PM
So long as you dismiss him you can replay and get another? I figured that was the case but some people said you can't use new ones if you've already used your first.

So I need to use him to train first, then replay and have the next one join my crew, if I want to do both.