Lt. Commander
# 1 searching for a fleet
03-08-2012, 06:33 AM
Im isaac
currently a LT. Commander of a nova class the Relient
i was on the server last till i went a way for most of a year so i have experience
basically im looking for a fleet were i can support the larger ships from secondary attacks
but were i can still fly around aimlessly every so often
so if there are any fleets/battle groups needing new blood im volunteering
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Europe and now even parts of the Middle East.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 07:27 AM
I think you should check out the {UFP}! We have team players. We have solo players. We have players who do both. We use TeamSpeak, support numerous Star Trek games, have regularly scheduled events and even a quarterly awards ceremony. You can find out a lot more by visiting our website. Just click the siggy banner below. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Well I am restarting the UBF, So I would like you to joing it
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 02:13 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+, have teamspeak server, relatively small size.
startrek.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2012, 07:44 PM
U.N.I.T. is looking for new players. For more info visit http://j.mp/unitfleet
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2012, 08:32 PM
G'Day isaac13311,

Gemini Fleet Command is interested in new, up and coming, and experienced Captains to join its ranks. We have been around since the beginning and are just starting to fire back up again with the advent of F2P.

We are a casual fleet with Forum Roleplay and option. We use TS3 or vent and welcome Captains from all corners of the galaxy.

You can visit our forums at http://www.geminifleetcommand.com or chatch me in game @Aussie1

We also have Facebook and Twitter (@geminifleet) pages. Check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Greetings,

have a look at the 2nd Fleet ORG -> www.2ndfleet.org
We are taking part in all aspects of the game and look for more mature players to join our ranks.

If you are interested feel free to use the web contact form or send me a private message wolf@wulfman