Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Character slots
03-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Can I ask please, how many char slots should be have, as a gold subscriber?

I have 1 char atm, with 2 slots free (1 klingon 1 fed) but I thought it was supposed to be more than this if subscribed?

If this is a glitch how do i go about fixing it?

If this is all the char slots we are allowed without having to purchase more (seriously) then I am thinking that already after 5 weeks, may as well just go free and start a second account?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtallbloke72
Can I ask please, how many char slots should be have, as a gold subscriber?

I have 1 char atm, with 2 slots free (1 klingon 1 fed) but I thought it was supposed to be more than this if subscribed??
You do have more... F2P accounts only have 1 Fed and 1 Klingon slot...

The Differences between 'Gold' and 'Silver' accounts are explained in the F2P Matrix...

http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p_features
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 04:51 PM
It is kinda silly, IMO, to have limited character slots in a game that is free to make new accounts. Does cryptic really want people to make 3 or 4 accounts to get all the characters a player might want?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradikitten
It is kinda silly, IMO, to have limited character slots in a game that is free to make new accounts. Does cryptic really want people to make 3 or 4 accounts to get all the characters a player might want?
No they want you to pay for the slots on one account. It does have its' benefits in that you can transfer things like dilithium to your other characters if you wish, dilithium exchange works for this and it costs nothing.

Also be warned if you have three slots then go silver and buy two slots you will end up with four slots and not five. I found this out myself I have ticketed and am waiting to hear back from them on this. If this is working as intended then that is the last I will pay for cpoints.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradikitten
But this means if you want to purchase that 'Account Wide Unlock' you have to do it 3 to 4 times to cover all your accounts...