Lt. Commander
# 1 AFK Farming Kerrat
03-08-2012, 06:12 PM
What is with all the people sitting in Kerrat AFK Farming Dil? Better yet why has this mission not been completely removed from the game until it can be re-worked to not allow for AFK farming. Also WHY are you Klingons attacking people trying to do the mission and not rolling these AFK farmers over and over. I swear if it's not one stupid thing it's another. Remove this mission already it's horribly broken. Make some kind of penalty for being ganked in Open FvF while your at it so we can deal with the farmers if you won't.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 06:14 PM
Ganked and Open PVP don't mix. KDF make Karrat fun.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothandros
What is with all the people sitting in Kerrat AFK Farming Dil? Better yet why has this mission not been completely removed from the game until it can be re-worked to not allow for AFK farming. Also WHY are you Klingons attacking people trying to do the mission and not rolling these AFK farmers over and over. I swear if it's not one stupid thing it's another. Remove this mission already it's horribly broken. Make some kind of penalty for being ganked in Open FvF while your at it so we can deal with the farmers if you won't.
I have farmed Kerrat but not while AFK. If there are no KDF, I try to complete the mission. If there are, I take popshots. It can be fun.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Why do the farmers bother you? And, would killing the AFK players not be farming too?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 06:21 PM
The are not enough Klingons entering the War Zone to win the objective, we can enter, try to cloak and sit it out whilst drinking tea, or we can shoot stuff up. That's if we're not set upon immediately upon the match starting by ridiculous overwhelming numbers.

I prefer shooting stuff up, and the motivation to do so just rises exponentially when the 6 or 7 Fed ships that have spawned feet from you open fire as soon as they see a Klingon ship there at the start. That motivates the hell out of you to tear them up later and obstruct them winning as much as possible

The only fixes needed to Ker'rat is seperate spawn zones for Klingons & Federation ships, and more Klingon ships participating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Ganked and Open PVP don't mix. KDF make Karrat fun.
Oh and this too
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespya
The only fixes needed to Ker'rat is seperate spawn zones for Klingons & Federation ships, and more Klingon ships participating.
I'd consider that the main fix, the other minor problem is the Borg getting stuck inside other objects.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeWood
I'd consider that the main fix, the other minor problem is the Borg getting stuck inside other objects.
Indeed

I think the Borg assimilated Cryptics server farm and are finally learning that actions have consequences.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
This is literally the worst post.

KDF stopping kerrat mission completion stops afk farmers. Feds are the ones feeding the afk farmers by completing it. Stop pveing in kerrat and pvp instead, there is no fix needed with player enforcement.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Also WHY are you Klingons attacking people trying to do the mission and not rolling these AFK farmers over and over.
Because the active feds protect them and smack in zone chat about how we're dishonorable for attacking AFK people. That's why.

I do drop aceton assimilators on them though, for those who have 'auto-target attacking objects' and 'automatically fire all beams' set to true, then sit back and watch the infinately amusing light show. Also some of the less capable pilots on the KDF side can't easily get out of the persistant 6-ship blockade of our spawn.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2012, 06:58 PM
It's not the PvP that bothers me in this mission. It's the AFK ******s that sit there farming off everyone else who does the mission. What makes it worse is the Klingons or Feds whatever arent killing the AFKERS. Come on shoot these *******s down before you go and try and rick roll someone doing the mission. The main problem here is people going AFK and grinding while AFK. Then again it is really stupid how both factions spawn on top of each other.

This is an old mission from launch and needs to either be removed or completely reworked. Besides PvP mission in a PvE mission zone is about as lame as anyone can get really. I know it's all you have for the open world PvP people but honestly this is not the answer.