Lt. Commander
I've heard alot of hype over the new consoles. But so far when i check the ah the ones i need cost upwards of 130mil each to buy for the mark xi.

The mk xii purples i have heard about but i am yet to actually see one of these anywhere so can not be sure they are actually real.

So my question is where do you get the mk xi purples, and if they exist the mk xii ones too. I have looked all over here and on google and just ended up with contridictory information.

So far i have found the following
they drop in elite stf
only available through doff assignments
Can only be found in the warzone in eta eridini block.

Each one of these has been listed as the only way to get them, n that cannot be right lol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 08:22 AM
new doff chain mission, but it's bugged at step 3 atm.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Thanx. Are the assignments under shipboard or sector?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Managed to find two one that goes to 11 purple, the other 12 purple. Since the mark 12 one is bugged that explains why i havn't seen any.

MIght as well leave the bugged one for now n just try and get some mk 11 purples
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapey
new doff chain mission, but it's bugged at step 3 atm.
Ouch.

I've been stuck on the B'Tran colonization chain at step 3 as well. Is that part of the same bug?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Ouch.

I've been stuck on the B'Tran colonization chain at step 3 as well. Is that part of the same bug?
Unlikely as I, and loads of DOFFers, have completed that chain... Probably just bad luck.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 10:41 AM
You mean you actually get something useful from DOFF missions? So far I haven't bothered that much, did it for about a month when they came out and only ever saw a measly 5 dil, 1000 EC and the odd blue weapon plus a ton of data samples. So what can you get from DOFF missions and are there any specific things to watch out for, eg specialization, sector etc?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm a bit confused about how to get the new very Rare Mk XI or XII consoles has well.

I've been completing chain Doff missions an have yet to see anything worth while being rewarded.

Does the chain doff missions work the same for KDF players?