Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
I don't understand.
I'm admiral. I have 5465 accolade points.
I played 90 STF. I played all of episode.
But when I ask people invite me in their own fleet. They say no. They don't send invitation.
What's the requirment to become members of fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2012, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyfawn View Post
I don't understand.
I'm admiral. I have 5465 accolade points.
I played 90 STF. I played all of episode.
But when I ask people invite me in their own fleet. They say no. They don't send invitation.
What's the requirment to become members of fleet?
Strange I get complete randomers inviting me to join fleets o.O Especially at ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Oddly enough, I see people spamming fleet recruitment messages all the time on ESD and DS9.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 10:39 PM
I agree...
It''s why I'm asking if requirement is needed. Because I do not understand why many fleet refuse me. Maybe fleets are elitist and so then they don't want noobs. I play STO for 100 days
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2012, 10:57 PM
I dunno. No doubt there are some elitist fleets out there, but surely a lot arent.

Bout to need a new fleet myself. We have 130 members but on any given day the most online is about 8-10 and half of those dont even talk lol.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2012, 04:54 AM
I am a member of a fleet and we are alway looking for new members, we are more about fun than anything serious though.

you would be wecome to join pfleet
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeknow
I dunno. No doubt there are some elitist fleets out there, but surely a lot arent.

Bout to need a new fleet myself. We have 130 members but on any given day the most online is about 8-10 and half of those dont even talk lol.
I know what you mean. But the Fleet I am in is a guy I know from Playing MW3. he is even on my firiends likst for MW3. Cannot believe that I ran into him on STO, so I do not want to leave his fleet but changes are in the furture. Heck if you start a fleet I have a toon that needs one, hit me up.

Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2012, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo945

I know what you mean. But the Fleet I am in is a guy I know from Playing MW3. he is even on my firiends likst for MW3. Cannot believe that I ran into him on STO, so I do not want to leave his fleet but changes are in the furture. Heck if you start a fleet I have a toon that needs one, hit me up.

Ironically I keep running into people I know from other games in the past a lot here lately. Met a few people, and even a fleet I used to be in, from Navyfield. Couple guys I've bumped into from a couple other MMOs Ive been on. Just 2 days ago I bumped into a guy who's name looked really familiar, just couldnt pin it down. So I sent him a tell asking what games hes played cause I recognize his off the wall moniker. So happens he played on Leafcull server with me back on Asheron's Call. Mind you that was 13 or 14 years ago.

You just never know who you run into these days.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adola
Strange I get complete randomers inviting me to join fleets o.O Especially at ESD.
^This... Until I made my fleet I got spammed ALL THE TIME...

However, the answer to your question OP is this: If you ask to be part of a Fleet they probably ASSUME you are a Thief considering that has been going around a lot lately. If They do not know how to properly lock down their assets they may be unwilling. Otherwise, they may reject you because they feel their fleet is big enough as it is.

If it were ME you were asking it would depend on your personality and what species you were in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
^This... Until I made my fleet I got spammed ALL THE TIME...

However, the answer to your question OP is this: If you ask to be part of a Fleet they probably ASSUME you are a Thief considering that has been going around a lot lately. If They do not know how to properly lock down their assets they may be unwilling. Otherwise, they may reject you because they feel their fleet is big enough as it is.

If it were ME you were asking it would depend on your personality and what species you were in-game.
I have to add to your comment on thiefs. Watch out for anything that you have to buy and get C points, or anything else that is not from Cryptic. You download a program attached to your so called prize, and BOOM, they will be able to get all your stuff. I helped a guy out that started a fleet and then told us we could all leave, he only wanted to do that to try somethings and offered 500k EC. I did not take the hand out, you never know. BE CAREFUL