Lt. Commander
Hi all, was wondering how many people know about it.

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Spotlight:_Borg

Currently I was thinking about getting the other comics on my Ipod, couldn't find anywhere about the discussion so I had to say something.

Now for the SPOILERS:

Currently the Borg are trying to mess around with the future, past again so these Borg are from the future, fully assimilated quite a selection of Undine, even attempting to assimilate the Queen before she becomes the Queen. (Paradox?)

I'm quite suprised theres no images beside the comic but it does make me wonder if there more powerful than a tactical cube.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2012, 12:16 PM
So where is the pic of the hyper cube? And, wasn't think comic from a few yers ago anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
So where is the pic of the hyper cube? And, wasn't think comic from a few yers ago anyway?
Yep it was according to my Ipod released Jan 23 2008 but quite suprised since first I have heard about it.
Also not sure where to get an image of it but its on the 20th page on my Ipod comic.

Try this:

http://www.comixology.com/Star-Trek-...omic/NOV073641
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2012, 12:31 PM
I have this Spotlight comic somewhere in my collection...but I think it's the fact that it's something from a comic book and hense owned by someone else that prevents nay mentioning of it in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Well true but its quite interesting that not many people seem to know about the hyper cube, its non-cannon it could appear in STO later in the game since the story of STO with the borg seems to be following that root since its only recently that they have been able to assimilate spieces 8472.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Maybe a possible tweaked version...hell we have the recreated V'ger vessels around.