Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, March 29, from 4:00AM to 6:00AM Pacific (1100-1300 UTC) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Please watch this thread for more information.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2012, 09:02 PM
*phew* the English one this time.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Atleast this time it was scheduled.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Since Kirian took my "FIrst!", I'll do this.

In before rage over Field Generator Console mods can now be stacked.
As such their effectiveness has been reduced. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Q is coming tomorrow?

And what about the saucer separation capability for the Dreadnought Galaxy-X? I thought that was supposed to be tomorrow but there is nothing in the release notes. However...could it be the "special promotion starting tomorrow that runs until the 2nd? God I hope so.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jensonco View Post
Q is coming tomorrow?

And what about the saucer separation capability for the Dreadnought Galaxy-X? I thought that was supposed to be tomorrow but there is nothing in the release notes. However...could it be the "special promotion starting tomorrow that runs until the 2nd? God I hope so.
What is this about Gal-X saucer sep? I didn't know such a thing was ever planned. would be beast though. I've been gone too long (a month) and everything slipped by me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipdude14789
What is this about Gal-X saucer sep? I didn't know such a thing was ever planned. would be beast though. I've been gone too long (a month) and everything slipped by me.
It's mentioned here and has been mentioned in various interviews and other threads on here.

http://www.stowiki.org/Upcoming_content#March
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-29-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, March 29, from 4:00AM to 6:00AM Pacific (1100-1300 UTC) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Please watch this thread for more information.
pls fix in this maintaince the Trialor me as Catian cant choose the M.A.C.O suit mx11
idk why but there only stand Omega ? what is kinda weird becuas i got both sets and can only select
O.M.E.G.A
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-29-2012, 03:01 AM
bought a subscription shortly after this went f2p...now i'm wondering why. devs don't listen, this is is becoming obvious...or at lest one person doesn't...he/she has a 'plan' knows what's good and proper for the player base no matter how much they object. no matter what alternatives they give.

yep, shield consoles...personally, didn't care much, out of 4 lvl 50 characters only one has 1 console slotted. but what is indicative is the how the thread was completely ignored, and the patch is going ahead anyway. whomever thought this was a good idea...do they even play? or play test? all classes/ships on both sides? no? didn't think so.

i've played hundreds of mmo's, the ones that do the worst in relation to player base and rapid turnovers in population are the ones where they don't freaking listen. if there's a significant number of players saying 'this is a bad idea' or 'how about do it this way' you should listen. instead what? all players are idiots? not worth the time to take seriously? making it a unique console...problem solved...but no, 'we at cryptic know what's best..' yeah...if that was truly the case....you never would have had to go f2p.

a mmo company that ignores it's players, thinks they're not worth listening to for other than game breaking bugs...treats them like idiots...that just breeds oodles of loyal players doesn't it?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-29-2012, 03:40 AM
I say just have some fun and enjoy while it lasts. And we all know that wont be long
Closed Thread