Lt. Commander
# 1 Contraband Bug
03-30-2012, 04:05 AM
Just completed "Confiscate Contraband from Crew" successfully.

Reward: 1 Small Hypo

O.O
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Just completed "Confiscate Contraband from Crew" successfully.

Reward: 1 Small Hypo

O.O
I have run this assignment twice, with 2 purple security officers with crit traits. I critted the first one and got 1 small hypo and some other thing, I think it was a sta tribble. The other, a success, was 1 small hypo.

Not doing that one anymore - I needed contraband!! Tied up 2 of my best officers for nuthin'
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2012, 12:06 PM
There is an update in the pipeline to guarantee at least one contraband commodity on success or better.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
There is an update in the pipeline to guarantee at least one contraband commodity on success or better.
Is it intended that this particular duty officer mission no longer give anything except a contraband item? (e.g. No other type of experience/skills/EC/dilithium) I ran into several cases last night where the only thing it would give at all was just either a contraband item or a hypo.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKathy
Is it intended that this particular duty officer mission no longer give anything except a contraband item? (e.g. No other type of experience/skills/EC/dilithium) I ran into several cases last night where the only thing it would give at all was just either a contraband item or a hypo.
Just checked the data, and it should be giving skill points, bridge officer points, Development CXP, Dilithium Ore, Contraband, and possibly additional things.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Yeah has to actually give you contraband item when you do it successfully not a frelling hypo or romulan ale as romulan ale should be from the bartender.

Please sort it heretic. As lately its been damn hard to get contraband for the turn over contraband mission.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Just checked the data, and it should be giving skill points, bridge officer points, Development CXP, Dilithium Ore, Contraband, and possibly additional things.
I still get the occasssional small hypo and no contraband on a success. have never seen extra items even on a Critical success (did get boosted dilithiium and CXP (nice) and SP - which at 50 IMO are nezt to useless - 9+million and counting.

Whatever happened to gioving us at the Level cap something else to use all the Boff EXP on?