Lt. Commander
This is for everyone who makes a trailer or wants to show off teaser shots of their foundry missions for the Foundry Challenge #2.

Mine is here- it's just a teaser trailer. I'll probably make a real one as the release day nears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahl7sjET3cA

Mission Title: A Good Ship Goes To War
Your @Handle: @sbcouto
Faction: Federation --Shuttle Mission--
Level Requirement: Level 41
Mission Summary:
A damaged blue box is found on a planet that is resonating a temporal bubble, looping time in on itself, slowly tearing itself from the universe until everything inside ceases to exist.
Only a young human female, from Earth's early 21st century is found alive to help stop you and your ship from utter destruction.

SBCouto
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Real trailer for my Foundry Challenge #2 mission.

http://youtu.be/ye9e4nhdKUU

Mission Title: A Good Ship Goes To War
Your @Handle: @sbcouto
Faction: Federation --Shuttle Mission--
Level Requirement: Level 41
Mission Summary:
A damaged blue box is found on a planet that is resonating a temporal bubble, looping time in on itself, slowly tearing itself from the universe until everything inside ceases to exist.
Only a young human female, from Earth's early 21st century is found alive to help stop you and your ship from utter destruction.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Complete Interior Space map!
04-04-2012, 01:25 PM
The new trailer shows a glipse at a completely interior space map.
Took a long time to make but I'm really happy with it and the mission as a whole.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Only 10 more days before the release of all the Foundry Challenge #2 Missions!

If you're working on a mission, make sure you plug in your mission into the main Foundry Challenge forum to be part of the official entries!

S
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Brilliant! I look forward to try out your mission.
Are you going to test it?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I already spent a good week testing on olodeck under the title 'DO NOT PLAY THIS MISSION! IN TESTING!'

We can't release the official mission until April 18. Coming up next week.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-10-2012, 10:03 PM
So I just published a quick prequel teaser mission for my upcoming Foundry Challenge #2 entry 'A Good Ship Goes To War'

It's called 'A Good Ship Goes To War- Teaser' and it's really just a quick mission that lets you see the Borg internal space map in action.

Now this entry isn't my challenge entry, just a little playable commercial for it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-11-2012, 12:28 AM
looks interesting

say, without too much spoilers, will this mission be tied in with a certain upcoming Comic Book Mini Series
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Impressive, I have not seen many interior space missions. From your trailer it looks absolutely magnificent. How did you do it?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingie
Impressive, I have not seen many interior space missions. From your trailer it looks absolutely magnificent. How did you do it?
You can take a look yourself to see it by playing the teaser mission 'A Good Ship Goes To War- Teaser' It's still in the review stage however cause I just posted it and it hasn't recieved the five first reviews.

But I used Borg Cubes to construct the walls. I maxed out the objects allowed in a single map to do it and it was a real pain to do- but the results I think are great. Because I designed it for shuttles (which aren't very strong) you really do have to use your surroundings to stay alive. Keep hiding behind things and circling to bring up your shieds and then attacking again.