Lt. Commander

Ok dread

Dread is most recommend for:
a. Engineering
b. Tactical
c. Science

The my vote: ing cap

What do think?? (maybe this thread help for a newbie captain)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2012, 10:30 AM
A feeling of fear or "dread" is useful in the hands of all three different career paths.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Probabl Tac, but I enjoy Science Dread as often times when someone sees you decloaking in one they'll instantly pop-off every buff they can think off for some reason. I really don't know why, I guess they assume your going to instant kill them with the lance, or something. This makes it delicious to hit them with Sub-Nucleonic Beam, and then Sensor Scan, then take the shields down, then the lance. Very few people seem to run a science team as well, which makes it even better.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Perhaps they are trying to capitalise on the few seconds it takes for your shields to come up after you decloak. Maybe they want to avoid that short decloaking buff you have.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
Probabl Tac, but I enjoy Science Dread as often times when someone sees you decloaking in one they'll instantly pop-off every buff they can think off for some reason. I really don't know why, I guess they assume your going to instant kill them with the lance, or something. This makes it delicious to hit them with Sub-Nucleonic Beam, and then Sensor Scan, then take the shields down, then the lance. Very few people seem to run a science team as well, which makes it even better.
Which is fking retarded as ST has the highest HPS in the game of any heal at their respective ranks.