Lt. Commander
# 1 Elaan of Troyas
04-11-2012, 12:39 AM
I just finished watching the "Elaan of Troyas," season three episode thirteen of the original series and was overwhelmed. The costums the Dohlman, the ruler of Elas was wearing was breath taking, such as the purple and silver halter top and attached shorts, the silver flowered breast and groin shields on black mesh, the orange dress, and the blue wedding gown with no sides. Will these epic gowns ever be introduced? I was wondering if we have the Tellun star system in our game? Do we have Troyius, the outer planet,and the inner planet, Elas? As i view the original episodes i realized there are 30 seasons of material that could introduced into the game. I just want the purple and silver halter top and attached shorts is that too much to ask? please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangulum_Phoenix
I just finished watching the "Elaan of Troyas," season three episode thirteen of the original series and was overwhelmed. The costums the Dohlman, the ruler of Elas was wearing was breath taking, such as the purple and silver halter top and attached shorts, the silver flowered breast and groin shields on black mesh, the orange dress, and the blue wedding gown with no sides. Will these epic gowns ever be introduced? I was wondering if we have the Tellun star system in our game? Do we have Troyius, the outer planet,and the inner planet, Elas? As i view the original episodes i realized there are 30 seasons of material that could introduced into the game. I just want the purple and silver halter top and attached shorts is that too much to ask? please.
I'll second that one! She was mega hot in that episode. Would love to see more items, clothing and otherwise, introduced from TOS... starting with ... K I L T S! heheheheh
Lt. Commander
# 3 plot
04-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax6996
I'll second that one! She was mega hot in that episode. Would love to see more items, clothing and otherwise, introduced from TOS... starting with ... K I L T S! heheheheh
I agree and the plot involved her BO secretly contacting a Klingon ship, who was tailing the enterprise cloaked. Her BO sabotaged the warp engines and almost destroyed the enterprise. Kirk had a moment of intuition and stopped the going into warp. Security caught the saboteur and the Klingon's broke off the attack. Good foundry material if the cloths were available. wink wink.(O_O)
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 5 Cloud miners
04-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Ooooooo yeah, I forgot about her I watch it now.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Watched it
04-16-2012, 06:30 PM
I saw it and wasn't impressed with the wardrobe. Fun though.