Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Lt. Commander
It's able to be called every two hours - which brings this ship.

A Ferengi Trader comes up, who offers you a DOFF assignment for 500 GPL.

And here is the Assignment he gives you (no DOFF required, 20 hour).

All reward are just listed as "special items" - will update in 20 hours with the results.

You can call it every two hours, though, so I don't know if this is the only assignment it gives or if there are more. It has a 20 hour duration, and I checked it - it would only allow me to take one, when attempting to start a 2nd I got the "Failed" message, like happens on board ships.

That's all I know...for now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 09:15 AM
hmm possible for a bridge invite?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 10:48 AM
It's not on the bridge, you get it from sector space talking to the NPC. Works just like Azura II. Don't know if others can access it or not, though. I'm thinking probably not, but will test it out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 03:21 PM
I'd keep your expectations low; most likely a white doff with resolve and a bunch of replicatable materials.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
I'd keep your expectations low; most likely a white doff with resolve and a bunch of replicatable materials.
It's Trade CXP and five rolls on a table that includes:
  • Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare personal and ship items
  • Stacks of standard commodities
  • Stacks of 5 Contraband
  • Stacks of 10 GQ commodities
  • Energy Credits

You can get the same roll twice (or more), which can lead to doubles or triples of the above in some cases.

For example, you might get in return: 5 Contraband, a Rare Armor, 10 Jevonite, 15 Medical Supplies and an Uncommon Impulse Engine.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Can anybody talk to this ship once its summoned?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnagroJaneway
It's able to be called every two hours - which brings this ship....
I'm sorry, I'm at work (and they block image hosting sites) so I can't follow your links or get in-game atm. What exactly is "it" in this sentence? What can call up a DOff mission every two hours, and where do you get it?

Lt. Commander
# 8
04-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I'm sorry, I'm at work (and they block image hosting sites) so I can't follow your links or get in-game atm. What exactly is "it" in this sentence? What can call up a DOff mission every two hours, and where do you get it?

New Ferengi Ship + 3 pc Ferengi Space Equipment set from new crystal vendor (two weapons and a console) = ability to call a Asuzre II-like Ship that gives you the DOff mission Heretic described above. It's a permanent ability and the icon is actually the same as the Asuzre. You also get a passive +10% permanent CXP bonus. Useless to me at the moment (maxxed in all categories) but will be appreciated once the next commendation tier is released.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Any news on if other people can access the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Not many people will be able to test it since the set alone will eat 600 lobi crystals, plus the D'Kora.

It seems there are 2.2 lobi crystals per Master key on average.

Good luck!