Lt. Commander
I really want that ship, I'm going to try to get it, but I also want to spend the crystals the boxes give me on a Rapid Fire Missile Launcher for it, and that is bind on pickup. So I want to open all my crates on one class.

I currently have all 3 classes for federation and a Klingon Engineer. Sadly I do not have a Ferengi character to try in, but I can get a couple more character slots and make one. Looking from the stats, it can suit every class, so I wanted to hear your guys' opinions. I'm leaning towards Tactical or Engineer right now.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 02:22 PM
The D'Kora much like Galor before has a Commander level Tac with Lt Commander and Lt level Engineering.

It really could go either way. That's the sad thing and you can't move them I'd pay 500cp to move my ships around to alts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Yeah, from the BO layout, engineer and tactical are the most viable ones. With the Battle Module 3000, turn rate will be good enough to use DHC, which will be further improved by Attack Pattern Alpha. Miracle Worker is amazing, and Nadion Inversion and EPS Power Transfer will all be useful for tanking and keeping up with weapons drains, especially with an 8 slot weapon system. Overall, I'm just torn. I think I'll try on my fed Engineer, since he has the most money and stuff.