Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
I have been on the test server working on testing the carrier changes and ran into what I like might have been a Tier 5 constitution retrofit named "Kirk".

The ship had a good amount of hit points and use quantum torpedoes plus some tech stuff on it. I sent some screen shots to STOked. I ran into the ship on the Pi Canis missions but it was hard to tell what the ship really was as it was very small next to my Vo'que.

Maybe someone wants to jump on the test server with a KDF alt and see if you can hunt it down in the Pi Canis Lt. General missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talbg View Post
I have been on the test server working on testing the carrier changes and ran into what I like might have been a Tier 5 constitution retrofit named "Kirk".

The ship had a good amount of hit points and use quantum torpedoes plus some tech stuff on it. I sent some screen shots to STOked. I ran into the ship on the Pi Canis missions but it was hard to tell what the ship really was as it was very small next to my Vo'que.

Maybe someone wants to jump on the test server with a KDF alt and see if you can hunt it down in the Pi Canis Lt. General missions.
Able to post said screen shots here?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Here are the links but as I said they are small in the pictures as I was flying a huge ship.

Link one

Link two
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Isnt that a exter class? It looks like the exter c store ship. or whatever it was called.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Tier 5 Connie or Connie refit
04-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Finally the "Grey Lady" gets her day in court, a Tier 5 Connie, holy crap I finally take on the Borg, Kirk style and put up a fight against the Excelsior and Galaxy classes. Plus when "Children of Khan" STF comes out and you go into the Mutara Nebula, I finally get to have my live Wrath of Khan "Nebula Fight"!!!!! I got the Wraith of Khan soundtrack all lined up and have possible builds all laid out. I'm STOKED!!!! Id take this over new STF's any day. I hope you have the option of the Refit or the normal one and Cryptic releases it like they did the Enterprise F and has a free Cruiser version for those light C-store users like me.

Goodbye Excelsior and hello Beautiful!!! *stares at 1701-A"
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Is it a NPC ship?

If so then its just scaled to match players level just as i was able to take on Vor'cha's in my Centar.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Yep it was an Exeter, I had a bigfoot fail moment. Sorry about that the ship bugged into a higher tier mission and I had a Trekkie fan moment.

Shot from my BoP trying to find Bigfoot Link one and two
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Still the second set of pics look awesome. The Exeter class itself is a nice variant of the beloved Constitution class, both visually and boff layout
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-18-2012, 02:57 PM
It's in the Tribble patch notes. Must have leaked into Holodeck with this morning's patch:

Quote:
Made the U.S.S. Kirk consistently an Exeter-class cruiser, NCC-91277, in Diplomatic Orders and City on the Edge of Never.
So no, no Tier 5 Connie.