Lt. Commander
# 1 War zone mission missing?
04-19-2012, 05:49 PM
For the longest time I have lost the war zone karrat mission. I heard they made it harder to farm, but does anyone know if they disabled it for some players? This happened to a friend of mine as well. Im a bit confused.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2012, 06:37 PM
I noticed this too. It had been a while since I'd dusted off my Federation character and I started developing a Klingon character for a change. I haven't checked in on the fed missions so I had been wondering if the mission type was exclusive to one faction. I can travel to Kerrat and am learning to make myself a nuisance to fed players but In my availible missions there is no mention of the war zone one. I also remember a cooldown being added to the warzone mission in a patch note but other missions with similar limitations still list the mission but show you a countdown to when you will be able to replay them.

If anyone could provide an answer to the OPs question I'd like to know as well. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 09:40 PM
If it wasn't for the fact that three accolades are directly tied to completeing that mission (the daily version) I would be less concerened with it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2012, 12:55 PM
does anyone have an update on this?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-23-2012, 02:25 PM
I see it from time to time from (forgot rank) Icheb.