Lt. Commander
# 1 Starship Requisitions
04-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Are Starship requistions free? I recently earned the rank of Commander and would love a new Starship. How do I do so?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2012, 08:39 PM
You get one free starship of every tier. This means yes, you will get one free at the Commander Level. You will also get one at the Captain Level, and Rear Admiral Level. You do not get one at Vice Admiral as those are C-Store ships, and part of the fifth tier. Simply complete the little rank up mission, go to Starship Requisitions and buy your new ship for 1 EC. There are no refunds.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
You get one free starship of every tier. This means yes, you will get one free at the Commander Level. You will also get one at the Captain Level, and Rear Admiral Level. You do not get one at Vice Admiral as those are C-Store ships, and part of the fifth tier. Simply complete the little rank up mission, go to Starship Requisitions and buy your new ship for 1 EC. There are no refunds.
Ok... I am new to this so how do I collect?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddwillis View Post
Ok... I am new to this so how do I collect?
Go to Starship requisitions, speak to Lt. Laurel I think. Pick the ship you like, and buy.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Down the turbo lift in the shipyard (earth space dock)
go down to lower level of area you arrive in.
Lady in the corner (long hair , human looks a bit like beverly crusher)

Then up the stairs talk to the man with the gold/yellow ship floating above his head to set your new ship as current.

Custom options are the other man near to him

Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierrafortune
Go to Starship requisitions, speak to Lt. Laurel I think. Pick the ship you like, and buy.
Done that. Still no Starship. Do I need Cryptic points? What mission do I need to complete in order to collect. I also noticed I have a req from my promotion as Lt Comm as well. Still trying to figure the game out. I love killing Borg and the Klingons!!!!! Am waiting to do the Section 31 missions. My son bought this game for me for Christmas and I waited for the Freebie in Jan. I give the game two thumbs up!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddwillis View Post
Done that. Still no Starship. Do I need Cryptic points? What mission do I need to complete in order to collect. I also noticed I have a req from my promotion as Lt Comm as well. Still trying to figure the game out. I love killing Borg and the Klingons!!!!! Am waiting to do the Section 31 missions. My son bought this game for me for Christmas and I waited for the Freebie in Jan. I give the game two thumbs up!!!
You need to first complete the promotion mission from Admiral Quin to receive the free ship token each time you rank up. Go talk to him in his office on ESD, click through the promotion dialogue, and you'll receive your free ship token. Do this each time you've ranked up until VA to claim your next tier ship.
Closed Thread