Lt. Commander
Please don't flame me, but actually consider the merits of my propostal.

First the raider hull will need to have windows added. Second, there should be three pylon options: Upswept foreward and backwards, in addition to downward and foreward.

Now for the Stats:

C-Store cost: 1,200
Hull: 27,000 HP
Crew: 125
Turn Rate: 14 degrees/second
Iniertia: .17
2 device slots
3 Tactical, 3 Science, 2 Engineering consoles
Tactical Officer Slots: 1 Commander, 1 Lt.
Science Officer Slots: 1 Lt. 1 Ensign
Engineering Officer Slot: 1 Lt.

I am not looking for a special "gimick" item. I just want to fly a different kind of ship at Tier 4 than the Defiant. Those who don't like the Yeager-Intrepid varient don't have to buy it or fly it.

Also, the Bellerophon, Discovery, and Cochrane parts would be easy to carry over for this ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Uh no, the Yeager was the worst abomination to ever come from kitbashing and should never have been.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Having just looked it up on Google, it really looks terrible.

It looks like an Intrepid fell into an Anime Universe than a Star Wars Universe than back into Anime one.

And in each Universe the locals modified it to fit in, until eventually that ridiculous contraption got called a Yeager. It really doesn't look anything like any StarFleet vessel I've ever seen.

Your going to fly a Defiant for 10 levels, if you really hate it take the Intrepid or the Galaxy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Did I not ask not to be flamed and ask that you look at the merits of the ship rather than reject it outright?

Many people like the Niagra, Freedom, and Challenger classes even though I find them to be hideous. I will not dash their hopes by rejecting them outright. As for the Yeager, consider if the radier boy pylons were upswepted instead of downswept. Aind windows in the secondary hull. Would it not then look more like a standard Federation ship?

What about the ship Stats I proposed?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
Did I not ask not to be flamed and ask that you look at the merits of the ship rather than reject it outright?
You weren't being flamed. Nobody is attacking you personally, people are just pointing out that the Yeager is fugly and that you have poor taste in starship design.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Why do you think this ship should be included at Tier 4 for no real reason? No other Tier or ship type gets two choices except for Tier 5.