Lt. Commander
Let me see if I can describe what I have encountered as clearly as possible.

What I have done is run the recruitment missions that are available and they go into what I assume is a cooldown (the buttons remain greyed out)

Let me preface this with the fact I have NOT verified that a specific elapsed period of time has occurred before clicking again.

I come back to the recruitment officer and all the buttons are greyed out still. Every once in a while I can click on at least the general recruitment button and it will allow me to take the mission, despite the button being grey.

So far I have only encounted this with the general recruitment (that is the top most button correct?)
Again I do not know if the cooldown period has occurred and the button is just not displaying as clickable properly or if I am jumping some queue and getting an early crack at the mission again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
The recruitment missions on the Academys have a CD somehting like 2d from start of the Culture Exchange/General Recruitment mission and i think 4d from start for the Tactical/Science/Engin/Civil Missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2012, 12:26 AM
The mission times and cooldowns are funky. The general recruitment mission takes 1 day the others take 2 days. I'm not sure what the cooldowns are.
Sometimes it seems like the other missions don't come off cooldown until I restart the general recruitment mission. But, today, all 5 of them were available and I started them all.
I would love to hear- definitively- what the cooldown times are.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2012, 12:31 AM
slight note for the devs.. the recruitment officer at the academy's interface still refers to shipboard in the dialouge part also instead of personal (might wanna update that during the next patch)