Lt. Commander
# 1 Atrox and Oddysey
05-03-2012, 07:35 AM
First thing is that i think the oddyssey is useless and overpriced, secondly am i the only one that thinks its the uggliest piece of **** on the game? Third am i the only one who has been mesmerized by the Atrox for 2 days? I have only bought one other ship from the C-store but im getting this one! i think its one of the most beautiful ships ive ever seen possible on the entire game. Im counting down the minutes until 1 PM EST
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Probably
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Oh. . . The Brain Washing Begins
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2012, 07:45 AM
I think the Odyssey is a nice design but theirs one thing about it that really annoys me.
The aft beams and turrets come from the very tip of the nacelle, small details like that are really annoying
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-04-2012, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelimion
I think the Odyssey is a nice design but theirs one thing about it that really annoys me.
The aft beams and turrets come from the very tip of the nacelle, small details like that are really annoying
and the reality of only 7 useable console slots.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-04-2012, 06:58 AM
i originaly posted here just to let everyone know i like the odyssey ships. i really was not familiar with the atrox, so i took a look last night. i love the way it looks, but was disappointed with the hull strength and number of weapons slots.

i saw pleny of the atrox ships in pve last night and did well on missions with them. i was trying a new set up on my odyssey science....did pretty good.

i need to check with owners of the atrox to see if they are happy with it. i have to admit i really want it, but what ship to discharge? i'm getting down to favorites and too cheap to buy anymore slots.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelimion
I agree. When did the federation start putting weapon systems in the warp nacells? can we please fix this it really bugs me! thx
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-03-2012, 07:47 AM
the atrox looks great but no no i dont think the odyssey is ugly or useless, Im seeing some great results in mine.

and its against the rules to swear so you may want to edit your colourful language even if it has a ! in it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Compared to Atrox, Odyssey has 2 more guns, more console, more officer, comes with its own unique consoles, advanced quantum slipstream drive, tanks better and turns faster. Oh yeah, it has only one pet instead of 2, boohoo... Atrox, aside from the good looks [to the eye of the behoder], is merely a Vo'que that tanks less, handles just as badly, and cost cpoints instead of free @ lvl40.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos1996
First thing is that i think the oddyssey is useless and overpriced, secondly am i the only one that thinks its the uggliest piece of **** on the game? Third am i the only one who has been mesmerized by the Atrox for 2 days? I have only bought one other ship from the C-store but im getting this one! i think its one of the most beautiful ships ive ever seen possible on the entire game. Im counting down the minutes until 1 PM EST
First, no one said you had to buy The Odyssey. It is an optional c-store purchase, not needed in any way to enjoy the game.

Second, probably not the only one who doesn't like the look of the Odyssey, but probably the only one who has to come into the forums and use foul language to tell everyone about it.

Third. Again probably not the only one who like the Atrox Carrier. But I wonder that you had to come into the forums and use foul language to insult another of the ship designs, just so you could tell us how jazzed you are about the Atrox. If the only way you can extol the virtues of a thing is by attacking a different thing, I find that truly ... truly sad for you as a human being.

EDIT : Edited to remove the "colorful" language from the post i am quoting so I am not also posting the swearing.