Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Side Mission: Alpha
05-08-2012, 04:48 PM
This mission needs to be kinda reworked make it easier to find stuff i spent over an hour just trying to find stuff there are no really maps to help you out this mission really sucks way to confusing even in that hour i spent on the planet i just got really annoyed and quit the mission just got to dam annoying.All of the twist and turns and trying to find your way threw that maze its insanity just playing the mission drove me nuts.And like i said we need some kinda guidance on this mission to added the you get turned around very easily with out thinking about it.

We need some kinda new map option to guide us on this mission most missions i am fine i can find my way through no problem this mission feals all most to real.

And like i said the Map is Pretty much useless i can not see the trails or any thing just the little yellow Dots and the ! for klingons but even those do not help.

It just feals like i am running around in circles
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-09-2012, 07:52 AM
It was actually an easy mission. Fine the way it is.

Off topic...
Have you ever heard of punctuation? Its a handy thing to use. Makes it easier for people to read what you are posting. Try it some time. You'll be amazed at the results.