Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
The Galaxy/Venture is nice, but they are tubs. How about a cruiser with some maneuverability?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323
How about a cruiser with some maneuverability?
That's an oxymoron. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
That's an oxymoron. :p
The Excelsior wishes to spank you for such baseless claims. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppenflak
The Excelsior wishes to spank you for such baseless claims. :p
The Excelsor's nowhere near as maneuverable as the ships that are maneuverable ... like Birds of Prey and what not.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The Excelsor's nowhere near as maneuverable as the ships that are maneuverable ... like Birds of Prey and what not.
Then you are asking for an oxymoron! Battlecruisers are for Klingons only. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-08-2012, 08:39 PM
The "RCS Accelerator" is your friend.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The Excelsor's nowhere near as maneuverable as the ships that are maneuverable ... like Birds of Prey and what not.
No one was expecting it to. It doesn't need to be like a Bird of Prey to be more effective in maneuvering, it just needs to be more responsive than the Galaxy class, which it does hands down.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The Excelsor's nowhere near as maneuverable as the ships that are maneuverable ... like Birds of Prey and what not.
..why would it be? why would any cruiser be at that?

You want to turn on a dime you go escorts/bop
You want to turn on a quarter you go Sci ships
You want to turn on a quarter with a buttload of glue you go Galaxy
Dont even think about it with carriers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-09-2012, 01:45 PM
If the Ambassador gets into the game, it might be a T4 Cruiser. And since Ambassadors are more maneuverable than Galaxies...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
..why would it be? why would any cruiser be at that?

You want to turn on a dime you go escorts/bop
You want to turn on a quarter you go Sci ships
You want to turn on a quarter with a buttload of glue you go Galaxy
Dont even think about it with carriers.
Thats why I re-used my commander level cruiser. I really didn't notice the downsides of that as much as I didn't miss the poor performance of te Galaxy.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 PM.