Lt. Commander
# 1 Dear Jam Jamz,
05-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Could you please sir give us some idea on if any more new ships will hit before Season 6, or not till the launch of it? (psssshhhh I just really wanna know when I can get in my brand new Akira/Thunderchild I know your making)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-09-2012, 08:47 AM
I have a henchman on the ship team now, LCDRMiller, he's been doing great! You'll see a pile of juicy things, at least, as far as I know. I'm not a systems guy, so I can't really make promises, but we've been bustin' arse getting stuff done.

Not just new/revamped player ships, but new ships to fight. Keep an eye out for Tribble, it'll get juicy soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamJamz View Post
I have a henchman on the ship team now, LCDRMiller, he's been doing great! You'll see a pile of juicy things, at least, as far as I know. I'm not a systems guy, so I can't really make promises, but we've been bustin' arse getting stuff done.

Not just new/revamped player ships, but new ships to fight. Keep an eye out for Tribble, it'll get juicy soon.
Oh Sweet!!! Does that mean we will see the Aquatics Star Ships from the Xedi? When those ships were destroyed, it was rather juicy with all that water spilling into open space. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:

Fluidic Space stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I just like the word "juicy" -- it's my favorite word to describe season 6... juicy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
I just like the word "juicy" -- it's my favorite word to describe season 6... juicy.
so are we talking like ripe peach juicy or Notorious B.I.G. juicy?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Stay tuned for Star Trek Online Season 6: Juicy.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
JamJamz, do you know when/if the type 6 material is going to be applied to the older ships?
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-09-2012, 02:30 PM
JamJamz, how about that GPL plating for my D'kora ^_^

Also a request for a Device store in the D'kora.... maybe the Trader on the bridge.... that also buys stuff like the bartender at DS9
(Just being lazy... this would eliminate the need to ever return to drydock) lol
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:

Oh, neat more Foundy fodder? Some generic alien ships by chance? Maybe something customizable?