Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Jem Hadar Attack Ship
05-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Looking for a Jem Hadar Attack Ship still in its crate. Will pay any reasonable price. Contact Ronin@ronindai if interested.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-11-2012, 10:40 PM
You are not the only one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-12-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm with the "sell it in the c-store" crowd in regards to the special ships. But I'm sure they'll be rolled out again for the next event.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370
I'm with the "sell it in the c-store" crowd in regards to the special ships. But I'm sure they'll be rolled out again for the next event.
I agree with you on the first count, and veihmently hope so on the second point!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Before I'd pay any bounty on an Escort, I'd wait to see what the new escort in Season Six will be like.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Before I'd pay any bounty on an Escort, I'd wait to see what the new escort in Season Six will be like.
There were a few hints about more than one new escort for Season 6. At least the Akira t5 has been confirmed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370
I'm with the "sell it in the c-store" crowd in regards to the special ships. But I'm sure they'll be rolled out again for the next event.
not after the amount I paid to get that ship... no I will be extremely miffed if I see the JHAS in the c-store
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-18-2012, 12:21 PM
I personally do not care. If someone out there has one, I have a large sum of EC in the hundreds of millions I am willing to pay.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
not after the amount I paid to get that ship... no I will be extremely miffed if I see the JHAS in the c-store
I thought there was post somewhere saying it wouldn't be as they want to keep to rare for canon reasons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElZombie
I thought there was post somewhere saying it wouldn't be as they want to keep to rare for canon reasons.
thats good enough for me. They will probably make a come back in the form of another lockbox event

also I direct the OP to this thread if he really wants one then post here:http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=265883

Good luck
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.