Lt. Commander
# 1 Darn Gorn hiding the Dilithium
05-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Okay so I looked and looked and I don't know what I'm missing, but STOWIKI tells me that I can do the Gorn Minefield daily for 1440 chewy chunks of dilithium.

I have seen other people post that they can't get the dilithium and the only response that tried to answer it says that it is a rare mineral pickup or something you have to do during the mission. Seems like that would be in bad form, you know, "Hi guys, let's start killin stuff! Oh you go ahead and dive into combat, I'm going to dig under this tree over here for my loot while you cover my rear... kay?"

At the mission end there are still tons of Gorn about and everyone else ejected back to sector space, so I'm left dodging the Gorn who remain after the wholesale slaughter (it's the new Star Trek way) we just heaped on their race, and trying to look for the loot.

Well since I'm posting this, you can guess that the adverture was fruitless. Can someone clue an old guy in on how I go about ripping off those greedy lizardmen for MY LOOT!!!

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2012, 07:50 PM
There is a side mission. Rescue I think 10 ppl or something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2012, 07:53 PM
So how do I get to the side mission? During the big war, I just wander away from the team to find my stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Mission Journal --> Available Missions --> Fleet Actions

There will be one (Daily) mission wrapper that is worth 1440 dil. It varies from day to day between Gorn Minefield, Klingon Scout Force, and Big Dig.

Each of these Fleet Actions will have special objectives required to complete the wrapper mission.

Gorn Minefield: Scan four asteroids. (Each is defended be a large number of frigates.)
Klingon Scout Force: Scan/recover four Runabout crews.
Big Dig: Scan four plants around the map.

Again, these objectives are required to complete the daily mission wrapper for dilithium, and are in addition to the objectives required to complete the Fleet Action proper.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2012, 09:05 PM
You sir are a gentleman! I knew I was doing it wrong somehow and it was not those sweet and cuddly Gorn who were hiding MY! stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Thank you Gym_Quirk! I really didn't know how to get that dilithium either.