Lt. Commander
# 1 Oddy Bridge
05-13-2012, 06:32 PM
So what does everyone think of The Oddy`s Bridge? I just took my Ops Oddy out of Spacedock and i was strolling around The Bridge! Pretty cool Bridge setup, especialy with The Transporter Platform in The Aft Section! I could see future Fed Starships have transporters on their Bridges!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2012, 06:50 PM
That's the aquarius bridge. I am not very fond of it, it is too weird for my tastes.

The ship has another unique bridge, the Odyssey bridge. It is a bit more conventional, but I prefer it over the aquarius. I mean, try it and look at the size of the viewscreen...
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-14-2012, 06:06 AM
Would be better if you had a door to the Captain's ready room. Plus the styles between the bridge and ready room are so obvious it's a bit lazy that they didn't do one from scratch for it. Just looks very out of place. But yes good bridge just wish I had my first officer sitting in the chair next to mine, instead of standing someplace else on the bridge. Don't you think it's weird that they didn't have anyone sitting on those chairs? It's like no one is in command whilst I'm gone!