Lt. Commander
Hi,

For at least a week now I cannot get Pidgin to connect to any of my Fleet chat channels.

It was working and I can connect to other chat channels on STO, but just not my Fleet ones!
Pidgin is also showing when my Friends are online and I can successfully chat with them direct as well.

I am a Gold member, and I have tried this on multiple PCs from multiple locations where everything was working before.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 06:57 PM
Every time they patch Holodeck, I can't join fleet chat on Pidgin afterwords, but I can join global chats, just like you described. Usually after a couple days fleet chat starts working again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Yeah, I have noticed that it seems to be after maintenance downtime that this happens.

Strange thing is that it is not always for all Fleets and the time to recovery afterwards is not always just a couple of days - only 2 of 7 Fleet channels are working and the maintenance was 5 days ago - all had only just started working again just before the last patch!
Career Officer
I can connect to any standard (including private) chat channels and my tribble fleet chat, but I cannot connect to any of the 5 fleet chats on holodeck.

(I am gold subscriber)
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com