I just want to raise some awareness to the devs as to what people want to see. Personally I want;
Customizable warp cores, (TOS,TNG,VOY,TMP,TNG Movies, and some new designs)
Customizable transporter effects (TOS,TNG,Movies,Borg,Q,new designs)
Playable Borg ships
Customizable ship crew uniforms (for the ones that aren't BOs)
Customizable ship corridors (not ones that are 10 kilometers high)
-More Klingon PvE content (Alpha was great !)
-K'Vort heavy bird of prey
-BLUE polaron weapons
-improved Vor'cha model. It can't be that difficult to get the proportions right and place the hardpoints in the correct position.
-clothing options for Letheans.
-race specific bridges/interior for all the affiliated races' ships.
-playable Romulans and True way. Failing that, Cardies for Fed and Remans for KDF.
-end of lockbox spam
The ship interior and customization of crew listed by previous posters made possible by a modular build system derivative of an improved foundry tool that would make storytelling in STO more accessible and dynamic.
I've said this a few times in the past but I would LOVE to see a black market opened up on Ferenginar. You can go there and sell off your bound items, but the more valuable the item the higher the risk that SF finds out and you have the item confiscated and you end up having to pay a fine or some other penalty.
2) Changeable ship display on bridges ( changed like trophies, although apparently this is quite hard to do)
3) Enter your own info on the bridge plague
4) Ability to intercept & engage kdf players in sector space & visa versa (Maybe you can only do this when trespassing in territories, but can be turned off in options if you wish, so you don’t get pestered if ya don’t wanna be) dunno just a thought.
5) Smaller corridors in ship interior
6) Warp 10 in sector space changed to read 9.95 . . just a little bug me thing, since warp 10 is supposed to be impossible . . although has been done in the shows i realise.
7) Battle damage skin update, gets worse as hull health lowers . . starts with scorch marks, then breaches e.t.c . . can only be “cleaned” by flying through dry docks near starbases. I dunno about you but i’d like people to know i’ve been in a scrape, just like that scene in Search for spock when enterprise returns to spacedock all beat up.
8) Ability to set my own alert status. Green / Yellow / Red . . (I like the alert klaxon)
9) scan moons or uninhabited planets for samples / particles
10) Class, population, race readout on planets (doesn’t really do anything but nice touch i think, perhaps connected to scan for samples ?) how many times has this been done in the show.