Lt. Commander
# 1 New player looking for Fleet.
05-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Hello all, I am new to STO and prefer to have group of people to talk/play with, therefore I am currently looking for a fleet. I am not a fan of the blind invite, so I have turned down at least 8 fleet invites from people that did not even say hello first.

I play quite a bit, am located on the East Coast of the US, I have vent, mumble and TS3 installed. I do not really care which program is used, but I do like to be able to chat with people while playing.

I am more of a PvE player but will do some PvP with a group. I have also been trying out the current events and I have been using the LFG tool to join borg/alternate universe fleet actions (with mixed results).

I would prefer a very active fleet. My captain is currently lvl 28 and rising quickly (at least to me). If anyone is interested in adding a new member please send me a whisper in-game @ Delrael. Or simply respond to this thread and I will look you up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm looking to start a fleet myself and find it hard to find people on to start it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2012, 10:48 PM
What about our fleet? we are always looking for new people, and there is always someone online to help you.
Here's our link to the thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=270550
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Hey there!

The 12th fleet is quite active and has lots of totally crazy.. erh.. nice people. There are several divisions with all kinds of activities for everyone. Drop by and have a look!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2012, 11:48 AM
If you are over 30 years young the TOS Veterans may be for you. We are a mature, casual, social fleet looking for people in that like anything Star Trek.

Click on my signature image to find out more about our fleet. No bosses and nothing is mandatory!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2012, 09:11 PM
I'd like to throw our name out there for ya. We're primarily PVE and have A TS server. We mainly socialize and just have a good time. If this sounds good then feel free to check out our webpages and/or join our in game chat channel by typing

/channel_join tftfsto

Third Fleet Task Force Home
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Well you can always try Jupiter Force.
One of the best and largest fleets in STO,and FRIEND with 12th fleet.
You can visit application on our webpage( jupiterforce.org).
We are very very friendly and will help you as how much you like with things in STO.
Always have plenty of FLEET EVENTS with other fleets both in PvE and PvP.