Lt. Commander
# 1 space stations
05-23-2012, 05:51 PM
alright with the space stations coming out soon i thought i would jump onto the forums to post what i want to see added to space station interiors.
1: command center: shows the sectors and status of fleet members. fleet members can emit a "distress call" in game that will show up in the command center for 10 mins.
2: lab similar to the Klingon mission when you must find a cure for a disease, you can toy with stuff for fun.
possible random upgrades/degrades of items placed in lab during it.
3: because it's a space station, the later tiers should have a shipyard. duty officers can be posted on 1 hour,2 hour,4 hour,12 hour, 24 hour, or 48 hour shifts on the shipyard to help make stuff, or even slowly make ships!
(after all, with the current system getting a new ship takes WAY too long.)
4: security missions. with all this civilian traffic to the base, surly someone is going to be up to no good.....
5: lastly message,trade, and bank should also be there. the final stage station should be equal or greater then earth spacedock.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2012, 06:03 PM
- Tiered crafting with reduced Dilithium costs (dependant on rank/size of station).
- Tiered transwarp from Starbase to other locations (dependant on rank/size of station).
- Personal quarters/housing on the Starbase.
- Command centre as suggested in OP sounds awesome
- Dabbo!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
- Tiered crafting with reduced Dilithium costs (dependant on rank/size of station).
- Tiered transwarp from Starbase to other locations (dependant on rank/size of station).
- Personal quarters/housing on the Starbase.
- Command centre as suggested in OP sounds awesome
- Dabbo!
the dilithium costs for crafting better be really low >.>
are you suggesting a transwarp con. ?
that would require a secondary floor for quarters
thanks for the compliment on the command center idea. side comment on command center: would be a series of station on a circle wall with a giant round, kinda like the middle section of EARTH spacedock. when you access the main station in the middle, a interface appears that shows the main sector map. all players are shown on this map. those who have "command" status, can send orders to players , making a message pop up. if they are in auto-pilot, their ship is diverted to the place command sends them.
the secondary stations show fleet class missions that sporadically pop up. min. 2 players to complete. entire fleet gains something when fleet missions are completed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Devs will not change the size of the fleet base to be equal or greater than ESD becuase of the fact they go want fleets to be as "big" as starfleet. I support this idea although having a giagantic space station would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2012, 08:48 AM
What I would like to see is to be able to have an standing invite system where a fleet from either faction could invite another fleet from either faction to come visit anytime, that way for fleets that span both factions (like mine) all the members could visit either starbase no matter what toon they were on as long as that toon's fleet was invited to come visit. Just a thought I had because my fleet is always spread out amongst the 2 factions, and it would be a great way for us all to meet up without having to switch toons or visit a public hub like Drozana station or Bajor.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-24-2012, 01:48 PM
1: command center: shows the sectors and status of fleet members. fleet members can emit a "distress call" in game that will show up in the command center for 10 mins.

That would be a pretty cool addition. It would create a central nexus for fleet information . I really like the idea of the distress signal: "Here we come to save the day!"
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-24-2012, 02:37 PM
War room
shows current location of LOGGED IN members

Conference room

Bar (with no Dabo girls )

Armoury (requistion weapons from fleet bank)
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Our choice of interiors. It would be wonderful if we could have a TOS look to ours
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-24-2012, 04:47 PM
- Buying fleet bank tabs ONLY on a star base
- Remove the Fleet Admin NPC and move to the Star Base. (Create a fleet only first via ESD, then all other functions moved to your Starbase)
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
War room
shows current location of LOGGED IN members

Conference room

Bar (with no Dabo girls )

Armoury (requistion weapons from fleet bank)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Bailey
Our choice of interiors. It would be wonderful if we could have a TOS look to ours
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
- Buying fleet bank tabs ONLY on a star base
- Remove the Fleet Admin NPC and move to the Star Base. (Create a fleet only first via ESD, then all other functions moved to your Starbase)
sollvax, that would be my command center idea. you only changed the name.

the bar would be with the dabo table. prehaps have a consule that can activate/deactivate dabo girls?

choice of interiors would be up to the higher ranks if they added that feature

oh and the armoury is part of the bank system.