Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Vanished Gear
05-28-2012, 10:14 AM
So I logged in after not playing for a few months, only to find my skill tray empty.. Ok i thought, maybe my skills reset again.

So I checked, nope skill tray is empty, no extra powers, So I log to my ship, Instead of flying through the stars at warp speed I am stuck coasting along as all my ships gear has gone (all the borg parts I had, consoles etc)

I check my inv, that is empty as well except for 1 or 2 items.

Logged bug report for GM to check, guess its wait and see now
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2012, 11:41 AM
You should check your ships at the shipyard at earth space dock and see if your items are there. It has changed locations slightly, so just enter the door behind where it used to be.

As for your skills, you must have all skills added to see them. Press P to find your skills list and then drag them into hotkey skill menu. Remember to unlock tray before doing so.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
When I pull up my char sheet the ship slots are all empty. only 3 slots in use are a single weapon, red matter converter and something else.

The abilities on my toon are missings as the only item he showed were the devidiaan cane, the electro lance item from Winter event . not kits, no Shields, No ranged weapons, nothing.

Fisrt thought was that my acct had been hacked, however my CC points and Dilithium are untouched, my crew still have gear as does my Twink

and to cap it all of i now only have 2.9k creds so cannot even buy any gear I need......
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Sound like it was hacked. My guess is that the bots the gold farmers/scammers use are not aware of Dilithium and how to use the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-28-2012, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
Sound like it was hacked. My guess is that the bots the gold farmers/scammers use are not aware of Dilithium and how to use the C-Store.
They pretty much leave anything alone that they cannot find a way or has been planned for them not to be ble to profit from. Although if the game reverted to the way it was a year ago we wouldn't have these problems
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-28-2012, 04:27 PM
A friend of mine had exactly what happened to you happen to him and his account was hacked
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray
The quickest way to get help on a hacked issue is to email customerservice@perfectworld.com with the subject HACKED.

Put all relevant information in that email.

do that soon.