Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello,

I been trying to claim the borg science officer after doing the mission and dying the that thingy, however everytime I go to the victory to speak to fore of ten, there is nothing but the normal diolog. I have tried everything. The done the mission several times over the last 2 weeks and still nothing. The only thing I can think that some how mine is bugged.

If anyone knows of a way to fix this people let me know,

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Did you go to battlegroup omega or whatever its called and speak to the right NPC there?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 02:44 AM
Yeah you need to go to the U.S.S. Victory and speak to the former borg officer, Four of Ten. Trouble is done that like alot. Tried every hour last night on the hour when the STF had stopped the cooldown. Still nothing. Tried new things but nothing works. Not sure why it has happened but no new diolog comes up for 4 of 10. The fact I tried since I been a Vice Admiral for the last 3 weeks leads me to believe it has to be a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2012, 02:54 AM
Finished leveling a couple of new toons (one KDF, one Fed) and both had the same issue. went to get them their boff and couldn't figure to why it wasn't working. Make sure you do the "report to gamma/use transwarp" mission and then the KA boff only works on Normal for some strange reason. Ran it over and over on elite (normally run elites, not normals) and was finally told in elitestf channel that it only worked in normal and it did. Thanks elitestf for the info
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2012, 03:06 AM
I'm curious - have you actually done this mission before, or you just read about it?

This one's a tricky one and I fully understand the confusion regarding the proper way of obtaining the boff.

First, make sure you die in "that thingy" BEFORE you overload it. What I mean is, die before activating the destruction sequence. Me and my friends with new toons were confused about this, as we just started the timer and then jumped inside the tube. Nope, you need to die before it activates.
Second, if you'll do it properly, an accolade will pop up. I think it's called "Assimilated".
Third, open your jorunal and available missions tab - there you will have the mission that will require you to go to Battle Group Omega to claim your Borg boff.
Fourth, do just that, talk to the proper contact and claim your reward as if you've completed the mission.
Fifth, enjoy your mediocre and non-customizable borg zombie.

Works just fine for both FED and KDF. Got mine about a week ago. And it DOES work on Elite difficulty as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
IFirst, make sure you die in "that thingy" BEFORE you overload it. What I mean is, die before activating the destruction sequence. Me and my friends with new toons were confused about this, as we just started the timer and then jumped inside the tube. Nope, you need to die before it activates.
You were right. I am always group play and would move with the group. went a head this time and got it no worries. thanks so much.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-31-2012, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman_Deadman View Post
Hello,

I been trying to claim the borg science officer after doing the mission and dying the that thingy, however everytime I go to the victory to speak to fore of ten, there is nothing but the normal diolog. I have tried everything. The done the mission several times over the last 2 weeks and still nothing. The only thing I can think that some how mine is bugged.

If anyone knows of a way to fix this people let me know,

thanks
thank you one and all... Like I said several time over the last 2 week. 8 times yesterday. Spent MANY HOURS trying to get the Borg Zombie. Will try again based on the facts that you guys talked about. I always go in and whom ever is in my team does it, but they may be doing before I can get it.