> > > Hi Captains! The team is investigating an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. Thanks for your patience! < < <
We are aware there is a queue to log in at this time.
We're aware of a Skill Points issue some Romulans may be experiencing and are working towards a resolution.
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
is the largest community of Russian-speaking fans of Star Trek Online established simultaneously with the game release. The Russian Fleet consists of Star Trek universe fans and MMORPG admirers wishing to familiarize with On-Line version of Star Trek universe.
Key targets of the Fleet:
- Joint operational STF walkthrough with good results;
- Professional attack PvP group formation;
- STO mechanics study to improve own productivity;
- By all means, alive communication of like-minded people;
- Immediately upon its establishment our Fleet earned a great reputation and became recognized among the other fleets;
- The Fleet owns a forum where you can always find a lot of useful information;
- There is a voice channel at the Fleet participants’ disposal with actual 24-hour gaming presence;
- The Fleet participants can always improve their skills in joint PvP fights;
- Experienced Fleet participants constantly create video-lessons with the analysis for beginners related to quick and easy STF walkthrough.
If your targets are the same as the Fleet’s targets and you are ready to appreciate the Fleet’s advantages we are glad to admit you to our community. For best interaction with the other Fleet participants we advise you to acquire a microphone and install TeamSpeak client.
- In the nearest time a development of Fleet interactive website with the English version will start.
- After website development a creation of STO Wiki Russian version is planned.
Hey folks while it's awesome to see a Russian based fleet, this is the English part of the forums and as such, we require all posts be written in English. So please reply to this thread in english, or visit their website if you want to discuss this fleet with them in russian!