Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
That is right! I'm offering up a Ferengi DíKora Marauder Class Starship for the small price of 100 Refined Dilithium (Dt) and all you have to do is play one of my newly published Foundry Missions, tip me and comment in the review with your name and @handle (exmple: Tdo@STOUser5)

there is a mission for both factions so don't feel like you have to be one or the other.

Feds Play D.T.M
KDFers Play: SHADEY DEALINGS

I will keep the entry open until I've reached 1.07M in Refined Dilithium either the fed or the KDF mission tip jars. that's a total of 10,700 entries. and will post the winner's name in this thread as well as notify them of they're winning via the mail server.

all entries are final and there will be no refunds given for any reason (except where a mod or dev. steps in and reverts the tips)happy playing and feel free to enter as often as you like.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
I will keep the entry open until I've reached 1.07M in Refined Dilithium on both the fed and the KDF mission tip jars. that's a total of 21,400 entries. and will post the winner's name in this thread as well as notify them of they're winning via the mail server. .
Lol. Yup, good try.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
Lol. Yup, good try.
Thanks. these are my first foundry missions and I'm trying something that I don't think has been done before. I hope everyone has fun
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-07-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm curious as to why that dilithium amount, but anyway good luck. I may check it out later.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5 changes made to the totals
06-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I'm curious as to why that dilithium amount, but anyway good luck. I may check it out later.
1.07 million units of Refined Dilithium = 80million in ECs as derived from the 2000Dt received from turning in Contraband ( current 3 contraband at exchange price of roughly 150k EC for 3 ). At the cost of only 100Dt per entry I think it's a fair offer. and I think the missions are kind of cool, they aren't very long and for my first try at missions I think I did alright.

All Dt that I gain is not for personal use by the way this is directly going to go to my fleet once fleet bases are live in game. I'm even turning over my entire stipend of C-Points for Dt.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Uh huh. One little problem; While the facebook competition that just ended yesterday cost nobody nothing, your competition costs them for even lower odds.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn
Uh huh. One little problem; While the facebook competition that just ended yesterday cost nobody nothing, your competition costs them for even lower odds.
true but with that, there was the huge chance that the winners where people who don't play the game and never planed on returning to the game. and thus those Cryptic points will just sit in they're accounts unused. with where I'm trying to take this at least those who are still playing the game and are willing to tip 100Dt can have a chance at the ship.

if no one plays the missions and no one tips then the ship will just sit in my inventory...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Raffle it off to your fleet? The one you're saying your essentially 'charging' to enter the contest for in the first place?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
true but with that, there was the huge chance that the winners where people who don't play the game and never planed on returning to the game. and thus those Cryptic points will just sit in they're accounts unused. with where I'm trying to take this at least those who are still playing the game and are willing to tip 100Dt can have a chance at the ship.

if no one plays the missions and no one tips then the ship will just sit in my inventory...
Still, I've got a bigger chance of getting the Exchange price before the ships all vanish than of winning your lottery.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 PM.