Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic, your System sucks !
06-07-2012, 04:13 PM
...once again. I know about the gambling system. I know about droprates. I know about perfect world. I wont spend too much money for this.

But...once again.....your system sucks. Some do nothing like open few, and get one or two ships like Jem, Kora or Galor. I always tried. Spent some CPoints. Spent some Dil. Nothing.

All together, has to be about nearly 200-300 Boxes since December.

No Ship.

Thank you guys for just kidding with my money and my time.

....Tzz

P.S.: i know ! Itīs me spending resources for this system. Should not give one penny ! We all should not !
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2012, 06:29 PM
The smart way is to sell enough Master Keys to purchase the ship if you are going to bother with the lockbox system. Of course, you might spend more for it, but you are guaranteed a lockbox ship rather than gambling for a lockbox ship that might never come.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-07-2012, 06:37 PM
i know i know....but thats not the point....the point is....:

This is a sucking "dry them empty" System, that wants to get the money, get the people staying online, get the people spend more and more and more...and some are lucky, rest is ****ed up !

What about a cap ? E.G. if you spent already 50 boxes you get the ship ?

But no.....they want more, and more, and more.... !

I dont want the ship to fly it. Iīd like to sell it. Iīd like to get something out of this game. But itīs only sucking people to the ground. There are few, that get the possibility to sell ships for hundreds of millions. Rest is left in frustration.
Thatīs ****ing me up. Ireally am, indeed, a person with patience and rational behavior. But that.....

Semms like they only want to get enough money to get the next Pay2Win game to the start.

Money, thatīs all....
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
The smart way is to sell enough Master Keys to purchase the ship if you are going to bother with the lockbox system. Of course, you might spend more for it, but you are guaranteed a lockbox ship rather than gambling for a lockbox ship that might never come.
that is not smart, u can get the EC for buy the ships without need to expend any CP, there are plenty of ways of grind EC very fast.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88
that is not smart, u can get the EC for buy the ships without need to expend any CP, there are plenty of ways of grind EC very fast.
Should have said it was the smart and lazy way to gain EC through lockbox purchases.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-07-2012, 07:59 PM
....theres nothing smart. Only dividing people from each other in terms of ships or credits....

And getting money.........done for that, sry
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Cryptic needs away to finance neverwinter Nights and STO is the best way that seems to work since December.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
You shouldn't say this. Now, people sale key for 900000. It will better to buy key on the exchange more than in the cryptic store.
In my case, unfortunately I can't sale anything on the exchange. IT's so strange to put stuff on the exchange an those stuff don't appears to others players
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-07-2012, 07:21 PM
You could not waste the time or money on something as frivolous as the stupid lockboxes?

Give Cryptic and PE a lesson in Capitalism. Only spend money on what you know you're getting, and if the quality is s&%t demand a refund or something of better quality! Ah the American way ^.^
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-07-2012, 07:36 PM
...oh man. Again: thats not the point !

Am i the only one seeing that the system sucks....?

K....so, you dont wanna get sveral ships or millions ?