Lt. Commander
I am not a noob at MMOs, just a noob at STO. There are a lot of things very different in STO compared to other MMOs. I don't play very often, but when I do, I'd like to be a part of a group that I can play with. Looking for a very casual and mature group that enjoys challenges, yet enjoys having fun as well. i wouldn't mind a little help along the way too, as I learn the ins and outs of STO.

Hit me up in game, reply to this, or PM me.

Thanks for listening.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Hi!
06-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey,

After reading your post it sounded like you needed a helping hand, I'm part of a fleet/clan which has been around for 10 years, We have about 75 active members and have recently branched out into STO!...We've had a fantastic response and the division is growing day by day! If your looking for advice and tips about the game then look no further! check us out.

To visit the [UF] website click my signature and it should take you to our website, were always looking for new members

Kind Regards

Korbin
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Thanks. will definitely check you out. Let me share a little about myself. I'm no veteran MMO player, but I have been around the block at least once. I played LOTRO for two years. It was my first MMO, and I had NO idea what I was doing, but it was a good learning experience. I played Captain class, which is kind of a backup DPS, Healer, Tank. If I had known what I was doing, I probably would have gone with a DPS class, like hunter.

Anyways, I have tried various other MMOs, and none have peaked my interest, then SWTOR came out. Unfortunately, I have gotten really bored with that game. I have a lvl 50 Jedi Sentinel (DPS) that I haven't been on in a couple of months.

I have really enjoyed STO, but it's style is wholly different than any other MMO I've played, and there is much about the game I am still uncertain about, apart from standard DPS, Tank, Healer role know-how, and I have yet to do anything with a group, part from PUG PvP, and PvPvE events. I do not get on much at the moment, as I work out of town, and have no laptop. (Hope to remedy that soon) I am home on the weekends however, and try to get on occasionally, but I also have other real life commitments that sometimes keeps me away on the weekends as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Wow, that sounds pretty interesting! Thanks for getting back so soon and sure, feel free to check us out, we also have facebook and twitter accounts so feel free to browse away

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/unitedfederation
Twitter - https://twitter.com/United_Fed

I'll look forward to answering any questions you may have, feel free to add me in game @Korbin

Kind Regards
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2012, 02:01 AM
We are a bunch of fun and casual players, in a new fleet called Adriatic Fleet We have a lot of new players but also a big part are veterans who could you help you with everything you need, but i see you are a veteran aswell. we are epeciallly focused on pwe content and stf but also on pvp and the doff system. You could check us out on our new web site and forum: http://adriatic-fleet.com/

Or contact me ingame or just send me a mail on my handle hRCI@hrci2907
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi There, the 110th Fleet are always welcoming new members, for more information just visit our webpage where you will find all you need to know.

www.110thfleet.com

Wish you well in your search for a fleet there are some very good fleets out there, im sure you will find one you are happy with.

Tex