Go Back   Star Trek Online > The Foundry for Star Trek Online > The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback
Login

Lt. Commander
I don't often make requests like this, but I figured it would be a great addition, and I didn't think I'd seen the request made yet.

Cryptic, you should hook up the Fleet Starbase interiors and exteriors to the Foundry. I know many people like to make missions for their fleet, and it would be great to have these sets to use.

I figure this is early enough in the process that you could get started on the hooking up process now (let Tumorboy do it, he knows how) and have it ready for launch.

If your goal is to increase the things fleets can do together, then allow us to make missions involving our fleet starbases, Give us the maps for all the tiers, so we can make missions tailored to where our progress is. This way each fleet has an opportunity to craft a storyline for itself if they wanted. Your planned missions don't have much in the way of story. So let us do it. It would also be nice to have entry doors on or around the starbases as well, but that wouldn't have to be a requirement (and might be impossible, given the instanced nature of the bases).
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes'm
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Yes'm
Wha.. what? Dev... Fast... response... said yes...

*Head-esplode*
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks TB, get this done for us and maybe we can all pitch in for a lifetime supply of tacos!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Yes'm
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
Wha.. what? Dev... Fast... response... said yes...

*Head-esplode*
Quote:
Release Notes: June 7, 2012
General:
  • New feature: Yes'm has been added to the dev's forum speek!

Known Issues:
  • May cause head-esplosions!

/10 redshirts and the magical airlock adventure
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Hilarious nynik

Slight problem though. "Yes'm" would be short for "Yes ma'am." And I'm a guy. I know I know, I has a picture of a female character as my avatar for a while (hey, it was my main!) but I'm a G.I.R.L... Guy In Real Life

So I would accept Yes m'lord, Yes Sir, or even Yeah Dude in a pinch lol.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-13-2012, 11:25 AM
*laughs for a moment or two*
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Ok, this would be good, but honestly how about having the new version of ESD and DS9 also? I mean, we still have the old version of ESD even though the new version has been in for over a year.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-14-2012, 12:58 AM
We try not to pull any old models, in case they are being used in people's maps.

Our new Env Artist's (you heard me) first task is hooking up a bunch of assets and maps for UGC use. I don't know the list offhand, but I'll ask about ESD/DS9.

The player starbases will likely be added one tier at a time, each after some fleets have unlocked said tier.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
We try not to pull any old models, in case they are being used in people's maps.

Our new Env Artist's (you heard me) first task is hooking up a bunch of assets and maps for UGC use. I don't know the list offhand, but I'll ask about ESD/DS9.

The player starbases will likely be added one tier at a time, each after some fleets have unlocked said tier.
It's good to hear that those are on the list to add. I agree that you shouldn't pull the old versions, but it will be nice to have the new versions available as well.