Lt. Commander
# 1 How to Get New Borg Missions?
06-14-2012, 11:26 AM
So I finally hit VA and got my nice shiny Odyssey tactical cruiser, outfitted with all nice rare purples and figured I was ready to go and crush some Borg, but then I get to Gamma Orionis and after about an hour I'm done with everything they can offer me. I did 3 missions for the Klingon guy from DS9 and then there are two repeatable exploration missions in the B'tran Cluster, but as of right now that's all I can do in the sector. I never got any dailies or anything from Admiral Quinn upon finishing up my Cardassian arcs and the 2800 so I'm really not sure what else there is I can do. I was all excited about finally getting to face the Borg but if all I can do is 2 repeatable missions in B'tran that's kind of a waste. No one will give me any other missions and I've been told to go talk to Admiral Quinn but again he just gives me the standard talk options and nothing else. 4 of 10 doesn't have anything for me either.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2012, 12:09 PM
that's because after the three Borg missions, you move on to the 5 Breen missions (go through Hail Starfleet)... then the 4 Undine missions (though the first one features the Borg more than the Undine)... then that's it for the official storyline
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2012, 12:10 PM
So there are no Borg daily missions from Admiral Quinn? I keep hearing about those. I already did the Breen missions back when the feature episodes came out, or are these new Breen missions? I wouldn't mind doing them again, I'm just really let down if this is all the end game content there is for PVE besides STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2012, 12:15 PM
yeah, the Breen missions were rearranged in-between the Borg and Undine missions... so if you've already done them, the Undine missions should be available, unless you've already done those too. Going through your available missions through Hail Starfleet really helps on that.

But yeah, there's little endgame... other than the Deferi and B'Tran Dailies, STF's, the Foundry Daily, Fleet Actions, Doffing, and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Sort of a shame, I don't often have the time for STFs and I've done all of the fleet actions at least once and found the rewards are not worth the time and effort spent trying to get a quality group together. Doffing is fun and all, but I think I am just going to go back and work on my other 3 captains getting them from the 20s to 50s. Thankfully this was one of the more enjoyable MMORPGs for me in terms of leveling up throughout the entire level range/game.

Will give the Undine arc a try and see how that goes.