Lt. Commander
# 1 Priority One Interviews dStahl
06-18-2012, 11:26 AM
In this week's episode of Priority One, Executive Producer Dan Stahl stops by to talk about Season 6 and beyond, and to answer community-submitted questions.

Link to the interview.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2012, 11:51 AM
link not working for me
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2012, 11:53 AM
We apologise to those unable to connect to the PriorityOnePodcast.com website, we are currently looking into it,

We thank you for your time, patience and interest in the podcast

I canne' change the laws of physics Jim!

-Alex
Priority One Production Assistant

EDIT: Site is now back up and running, thank you
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-18-2012, 11:54 AM
np it hapends
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThomasPearce
link not working for me
Try refreshing. I was getting an error too, but a refresh helped

Thanks for looking into it, Alex!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Good interview.
Odd interviewee. People don't play the KDF because there isn't nearly enough attention given to them. Would ANYONE play an ignored faction of an MMO? It doesn't make sense to.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
Good interview.
Odd interviewee. People don't play the KDF because there isn't nearly enough attention given to them. Would ANYONE play an ignored faction of an MMO? It doesn't make sense to.
It's chicken-and-egg. Do few play KDF because of the lack of content, or is there a lack of content because few play it? (And let's not get into the history, because to be honest it's immaterial right now.)

Cryptic's problem is if they devote significant resources to KDF and it DOESN'T really increase the # of folks playing KDF, then they've diverted resources away from things the vast majority of players spend time on. I'm not saying that's the right call or the wrong call, but like any company Cryptic has to allocate its resources carefully. I personally would prefer to see a fleshed-out KDF, but if Cryptic feels there's more bang-for-the-buck from doing faction-neutral stuff, I can understand the thinking.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheer View Post
but if Cryptic feels there's more bang-for-the-buck from doing faction-neutral stuff, I can understand the thinking.
The need for faction nuetral stuff relies more on the fact that most players are at levelcap and need something to keep them playing as oppossed to what faction they play in.
Or at least thats the gist of his statement as I got it.
Which is kinda funny since a few months back the reasoning behind the lack of KDF resources was becuase most players where in the mid levels of the game........
Of course if endgame is finalized and set in place it would nice if the Devs could start on finishing the KDF and possibly starting the RSE.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Error Message: Forbidden
06-18-2012, 10:15 PM
When I click te link, I receive the following:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archives/321 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at priorityonepodcast.com Port 80
Lt. Commander
# 10 Ditto
06-18-2012, 10:33 PM
I am getting same error message, maybe the website went down again?