Career Officer
# 1 How can I transfer Zen to STO?
06-20-2012, 05:01 AM
I've purchased Zen but it seems there's currently no way to transfer any amount of Zen from my "wallet" to STO! I go to "My Wallet" and select the "Transfer ZEN" option, I then follow the instructions:
Step 1: Select Game: Star Trek Online
Step 2: Select Server: only shows a "No Characters" option so I select that as it's the only option
Step 3: Select Amount: cannot select anything here!

If I then click on the "Transfer" button I get a "Please choose server" message but there's NO server to choose!

If I can't transfer Zen due to PWE's failure to ensure their system actually works before forcing players to use the broken PWE system instead of the former Cryptic system (which worked fine BTW), how do I get a refund on my Zen purchase?
Career Officer
# 2
06-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Hmm, 31 views and zero replies! Is there anyone at either Cryptic or PWE who can explain this screw up? :frown:

Right now I feel as if I've been conned into spending my own money for something I can't actually make use of!

Guess I should just submit a Customer Support ticket as there's clearly no official presence in these forums.
Ensign
# 3
06-20-2012, 07:14 AM
I have also had this problem and I already filed a ticket with the Perfect world site. You should do the same. You should also relax a bit. It is still 7am PST. Give them a chance to get to work and see that there is a problem.

I do wonder if it is in some way related to the cryptic STO site being down.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-20-2012, 07:14 AM
I think at this point, we're going to need a guide or walk through to learn how to spend currency in the C-Store. There have been a couple of threads thus far, all asking the same thing.
Ensign
# 5
06-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpedcore View Post
I think at this point, we're going to need a guide or walk through to learn how to spend currency in the C-Store. There have been a couple of threads thus far, all asking the same thing.
No guide needed. It is a problem on the PW site. The server choice is missing "holodeck" and the form requires it to be populated.
Community Moderator
# 6
06-20-2012, 08:43 AM
It's being worked on and should be working (hopefully) today.

At least I hope today hehe.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-20-2012, 08:59 AM
had this issue. I sent a ticket in.
Career Officer
# 8
06-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
It's being worked on and should be working (hopefully) today.

At least I hope today hehe.
Care to share where you found that piece of information?
Ensign
# 9
06-20-2012, 08:36 AM
I have this same issue. Spent 30USD on Zen and I can't choose the only server that is available. All I want is to transfer this ****; but when I submit a ticket, im to expect a reply in 3-4 days! So lets hope and pray it's fixed.

On a side not, now I wont be able to participate in time to try and get that Jem'hadar warship.
Career Officer
# 10
06-20-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullybakedbear View Post
I have also had this problem and I already filed a ticket with the Perfect world site. You should do the same. You should also relax a bit. It is still 7am PST. Give them a chance to get to work and see that there is a problem.

I do wonder if it is in some way related to the cryptic STO site being down.
I have submitted a ticket, received an auto-reply email saying "Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days."! Great, so now I have to wait 3-4 days for PWE to sort their screw-up out, meanwhile they've got my money and I can't do a damn thing with my "purchase"! Having to wait 3-4 business days for an issue involving real money is unacceptable, I wonder how PWE would like it if I contact my credit card company and instruct them to reverse the payment and then hold it for 6-8 business days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporaldeath67 View Post
I have this same issue. Spent 30USD on Zen and I can't choose the only server that is available. All I want is to transfer this ****; but when I submit a ticket, im to expect a reply in 3-4 days! So lets hope and pray it's fixed.

On a side not, now I wont be able to participate in time to try and get that Jem'hadar warship.
I also wanted to participate in the DS9 Duty Officer Pack Promo but it seems that some of us will now miss out due to PWE's complete screw-up!

Seems to me that PWE is doing a superb job of alienating the STO player-base.