Captain
Its already in the game. I say bring it out. I want to cruise the stars at high level. With my classic D7 or K'T'inga Battle Cruiser. That way the KDF can have another ship at high levels with minor work to bring it.
Captain
# 2
06-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Five bucks says probably for the same reason why we can;t have a T5 connie.

CBS won't allow the connie. Wanna bet it's the same for a T5 D7?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 3
06-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Five bucks says probably for the same reason why we can;t have a T5 connie.

CBS won't allow the connie. Wanna bet it's the same for a T5 D7?
I just read the T5 Connie thing on another post. I can see why they won't allow it. Since it would be an older "weaker" ship whooping up a newer modern ship.

Oh well that won't stop me from trying it. I will see what I can do with my K'T'inga once I get to end levels. If fail, I will have the current ship as well to play with.
Lieutenant
# 4
06-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Even if it isn't a D-7 or true canon I'd be impressed to see a new design that seems derivative of proven Klingon shipbuilding conventions. If a design works they stick to it? If it resembles anything it's an Odyssey. I'm done with my engineer until they offer a cruiser that doesn't move like a gutted turtle tripping on it's trailing intestines. If the Bortasqu had dropped about 5000 hull in trade for a 10-12 degree turn I would have been interested
Career Officer
# 5
06-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I would give anything for a tier 5+ D7/ K'tinga.
Commander
# 6
06-23-2012, 07:57 PM
You guys need to man the hell up. I run my K'tinga in STF's. It's a little more difficult, but a good pilot can do just fine.

It's the price you pay for rolling in style. Stop whining for a refit, fellow warriors. The K'tinga is fine, even at high levels, if you're willing to make it work.

A Connie might be a bit more difficult to make work, however. If I ever drop c-points on fed crap, I may give it a try someday.

Last edited by kolbrandr; 06-23-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Republic Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by horridperson View Post
Even if it isn't a D-7 or true canon I'd be impressed to see a new design that seems derivative of proven Klingon shipbuilding conventions. If a design works they stick to it? If it resembles anything it's an Odyssey. I'm done with my engineer until they offer a cruiser that doesn't move like a gutted turtle tripping on it's trailing intestines. If the Bortasqu had dropped about 5000 hull in trade for a 10-12 degree turn I would have been interested
Basically Emergency Power to Inertial Dampers

My build has this power x2 ( and EptS x2 and EptW x2)

- Ding - Vor'char retrofit 30 degree/second turn rate.

If I transfer my set up to the command (4 x eng/2 sci/4 tac console) Bortasqu I get around 18 degrees per second.
Captain
# 8
07-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Kinda bites that my beloved BATTLEcruiser is a healer- why no CDR or Lt. CDR Tac officer ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Career Officer
# 9
07-12-2012, 12:34 PM
lol, I leave Fed Shipyard thread about "I want my old / classic lower tier ship". And first thing I see in Klingon Shipyard is...
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!