Lt. Commander
It seems that if you have a pulsewave rifle out and are in combat, moving in any diagonal direction gives your character a funny-looking gait to their step. It's pretty odd, and I haven't seen this happen ever before (noticed it when playing today, haven't played since Thursday).

So far I haven't found this to happen with any other weapon type.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful
Ensign
# 2
06-29-2012, 09:04 AM
I've noticed same thing - this kind of running looks horrible! I hope, they will repair this... someday, especially there is a huge group of pulsewave assault guns users.

Last edited by juganda47; 06-29-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2012, 01:29 PM
OK, it's not just me then.

I would describe the movement that happens as a ridiculous kind of prancing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh, but its so fun!!! You get to skip around shooting the borg, being all happy, and everythings wonderful, and there are butterflies and cuddly bunny rabbits and ..

/end sarcasm

In all seriousness though, it seems to be happening to me even if Im running straight, although sprinting does get rid of it. For now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Irritating it is, I have to say, watching a group of bouncing grav-welled drones with pcs prancing around them is really quite amusing.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Republic Veteran
# 6
06-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I just like to imagine my characters skipping happily across the ground going "Hi ho, hi ho, off to kill Borg I go."

We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!