Former PWE Community Team Lead
We are happy to announce that all Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscribers will be gaining access to the Neverwinter Closed Beta test*. Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.

UPDATE: If you're a lifetime subscriber to STO, the Neverwinter team has announced your Closed Beta dates! Details: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ead-this-first
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 01-29-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Does this mean that Neverwinter is any closer to actually going to beta? Because some of us have been waiting for that for a while...

The opinions expressed in my posts are not necessarily those of my employer or Subspace Radio.
PS: My show is actually at 0200 GMT these days. I really need to dig up the PSD for that signature and redo it.
Career Officer
# 3
06-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Commander
# 4
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
your Version Of "perk" Is ****
Hail This Man!
Career Officer
# 5
02-10-2013, 12:10 PM
This is Forgotten Realms...no? Not my setting.

Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T1.5, Tac 2, Eng 1 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1200+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
06-25-2012, 11:37 AM
I remember the original Neverwinter nights, this might actually be fun
Community Moderator
# 7
06-25-2012, 11:38 AM
*squees happily*

I've wanted in this beta so I'm VERY excited!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Even scarier i squeed in real life and once again, scared everyone around me. I gotta stop doing that.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
06-25-2012, 11:41 AM
WOW thanks for a really great perk.
If i wasn't a lifer already i'd sign up now .

*note insert heavy sarcasm at such a great Sto lifer perk where needed*
Career Officer
# 9 yay.. I guess
06-25-2012, 11:39 AM
YAAAAAAAY I paid 299 to get access to a Beta... that has nothing to do with the Lifetime Perks towards Star Trek Online. Yayyy.. Betas which every other company lets you in for FREEEE... yay.. Ya know typically I have no problems with the stuff you have given us. But Seriously.. BETA access to ANOTHER GAME should not be a LIFETIME perk for a game called STAR TREK ONLINE. Something that Actually counts towards STAR TREK ONLINE ( and no foundry options coming out of neverwinter DO NOT COUNT). A Temporary perk in a way to troll in members who have dedicated themselves to your company is not a Real perk. It is a way for you to try to troll in Life time members to testing out your future cash cow that will most likely Get more Attention in the future then STO. All of your competitors Give Beta testing out to those interested, To those that DO NOT have to dole out 299/199 for a preview access.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Rihannsu
# 10
06-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
YAAAAAAAY I paid 299 to get access to a Beta... that has nothing to do with the Lifetime Perks towards Star Trek Online. Yayyy.. Betas which every other company lets you in for FREEEE... yay.. Ya know typically I have no problems with the stuff you have given us. But Seriously.. BETA access to ANOTHER GAME should not be a LIFETIME perk for a game called STAR TREK ONLINE. Something that Actually counts towards STAR TREK ONLINE ( and no foundry options coming out of neverwinter DO NOT COUNT). A Temporary perk in a way to troll in members who have dedicated themselves to your company is not a Real perk. It is a way for you to try to troll in Life time members to testing out your future cash cow that will most likely Get more Attention in the future then STO. All of your competitors Give Beta testing out to those interested, To those that DO NOT have to dole out 299/199 for a preview access.
Do you remember STO Closed Beta? People who bought LTS to Champs got closed beta access to STO as a perk. They then opened up access to others without making them pay. I'm sure the same thing will happen here.