Empire Veteran
Please revert the in-game mail alert to beeping only if the character you are currently playing has mail. Many of us have multiple toons and if we dont want to hear the annoying tone every 15 seconds, we have to drop what we're doing, and log onto each and every toon just to check their mail. And what happened to me earlier? I had to do this- and on one toon i ignored the 5th or 6th beep, which turned out to be an "exchange sale expired" mail- which of course i didnt figure out untill cycling back through _every toon_ a second time!

Another idea would be to link mail so that any toon can pick them up...

Nevertheless frustrating annoyances like these are totally avoidable and make the player want to spend as little time in game as possible- which i know is the opposite of what you want!
Career Officer
# 2
06-28-2012, 08:07 AM
I'm a bit puzzled by this. I always had the feeling you can already access all mail from every toon?

"Sometimes you have to do things that you hate, so you can survive to fight another day."
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-28-2012, 08:11 AM
I've had alot of old exchange mails reappear in my inbox again (some for sold and some for unsold items), osme of these mails date all the way back to February, it's a bit annoying having to go back, reread and delete the same mails over and over!

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
06-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Beeping? My alert just flashes the little icon. If it is beeping at you, there must be a place to turn that off. No beeping here.
Captain
# 5
06-28-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty8mac View Post
Beeping? My alert just flashes the little icon. If it is beeping at you, there must be a place to turn that off. No beeping here.
same here...........
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
06-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Rather than ask to have it turned off, why not ask for an option to turn it off so that user like me who like it don't get annoyed.

Just a thought...