Captain
# 1 Hearts and Minds Returns
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
As this Friday is the 13th, Hearts and Minds returns for one day only. Read more to learn about this special mini-mission.

Click here to read more.
Banned
# 2
07-11-2012, 12:36 PM
You guys really need to let this event last for the entire weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post
You guys really need to let this event last for the entire weekend.
nooooo hence the "friday the 13th" only lasts 1 day not a whole weekend
Banned
# 4
07-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
Christmas only lasts one day, but their events last several. The same is true of the "First Contact Day" event, even though that day is only 4/5.

Last edited by th3gr4ndnagu5; 07-11-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
07-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm with the Nagus on this one. I understand that making it one day only might be perceived as being more "special," but it's also a major pain in the butt.

Especially since this event is, by definition, only going to be held on Fridays. Personally, Friday is the one day per week when I'm LEAST likely to be at home playing STO. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.
Captain
# 6
07-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
I'm with the Nagus on this one. I understand that making it one day only might be perceived as being more "special," but it's also a major pain in the butt.

Especially since this event is, by definition, only going to be held on Fridays. Personally, Friday is the one day per week when I'm LEAST likely to be at home playing STO. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.
We're running it longer than just 24 hours on Friday. From the Blog: ...from around 6pm PDT on Thursday, July 12, until around 6am PDT on Saturday, July 14.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Captain
# 7
07-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post
Christmas only lasts one day, but their events last several. The same is true of the "First Contact Day" event, even though that day is only 4/5.

What Christmas?
In US ,Europe and Russia Christmas has 3 days plus Christmas eve which is one day.
24-eve
25,26,27 - christmas days

Merry Christmas
Captain
# 8
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
Well if you want to be technical, considering time zones, a day lasts for 36 hours as it moves across the earth.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 9
07-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
As this Friday is the 13th, Hearts and Minds returns for one day only. Read more to learn about this special mini-mission.

Click here to read more.
I tried to run the mission on my 2nd Fed ton, and it's bugged. when you respawn after dying in the 2nd room, from the turrets, it respawned me near the corpse inn the 3rd room, an no way to check it, or see/activate any other triggers to proceed with the map. I exited to sector space twice, and retried, but still bugged. I eventually had to drop it altogether. Others on Comm's were having the same sort of issue. My other 2 toons had no problems what so ever running it though.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
07-13-2012, 07:27 AM
Hmmm,

I ran it with my KDF, who had run it previously, and didn't notice / find what the bonus reward was for having completing it once already.

I was pleased to see that I could now have two copies of the DOFF clone. (Not sure why I thought a clone would be unique. ; )

>NOTE: If you have completed the mission before, you will be able to
>acquire and complete it again and earn a reward.

Oh, maybe the statement means you can still run it and earn the same reward, again... I thought there might be some lobi crystals hidden somewhere on the map. ; )

Star Trek Online Enlistment Date: February 2010
Fleet website: www.stoacademy.com
Closed Thread